WL wine options

LSK

Mouseketeer
We are only 7 days out from our trip and you can't wipe the smile off my face! We are staying at the WL for 8 days - I've never been to Disney for this long a stay and I think I'm more excited than the kids.

I am a red wine lover and especially love those from the Pacific Northwest. I'm wondering where I can find what wines by the glass are available at the bar or even for sale in the shop. I've searched menus and such but they just say what types are sold, which is nice but I'd love more specifics.

My followup question would be - are you allowed to take a drink from the bar area and enjoy it in front of one of the giant fireplaces, or out by the pool, or a rocking chair?

Thanks in advance if you can help with any of the questions above!

There are lots of excellent choices by the glass, but I can't find info listed either. Maybe call the bar directly? Glass is not allowed at the Pool, but they can put it in a plastic cup for you. They serve drinks in Whispering Canyon in the Lobby, but I do not recall seeing anyone with wine at the Fireplace. It is probably okay, but if not they will discreetly ask you to move on.

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge years ago with our kids (6?). I do remember that in their shop they did have red wine and I think a pretty good selection. We are red wine drinkers too and like the Merlo, Cabernet, Shiraz, etc. I know they will give you a cup if you want to leave the bar area and yes, I am almost positive you can sit in front of the fireplace with wine. I also took a cup while doing laundry. Wilderness Lodge is one of my favorite resorts but we also love Poly so that is where we are heading next along with Beach Club in a Split stay since we have never stayed Beach Club and the kids are getting older. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter