WL views

sjams

<font color=blue>You just wander thru! Kills us al
Going to stay at WL in June 2005. Which views/rooms should we request?
What restaraunt would you suggest for an anniversary celebration? Our 10th and spent our honeymoon at WDW, now taking kids!!!:D

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would definetely request a 5th floor woods view with a view of the MK. There are only a handful of rooms with that view, but I have seen it and think its the best. We had Courtyard view, which is more expensive and considered a better view...but its not that great (IMO).

We liked our courtyard view. Room 6039. If interested PM me and I'll try to hook you up with a pic.

If you do a quick search you will find the WL thread, it has the answers to the questions you seek. :D

We had one of the rooms that faces the lake at the end of the North Wing (about the 4th floor) and it was really nice. I believe this is classified as a "courtyard view" (we were upgraded from a standard view).

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc We have stayed at the WL a few times. Once with kids (DD11,DD8) we asked for a woods view with bunk beds. The girls loved it. We were there in August of the this year with DDnow15, we had a woods view room this time too. We also were there for our 25th annv. we went to the CR and ate at the CG, during wishes. It was great. Have fun.:wave2: :wave2:

I love the Courtyard view. We were on one of the upper floors and had a spectacular view of the whole hotel grounds in addition to the geyser and the lake. It's worth it alone to watch the evening water parade from your balcony but so beautiful otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter