WL -*** Veterans only***

Mike77

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Disney peeps.

We will be staying at the WL, Standard view. However, based on your experiance at that resort. what room, floor or section should I put into my reservation requests.

Thanks.

Hello fellow Disney peeps.

We will be staying at the WL, Standard view. However, based on your experiance at that resort. what room, floor or section should I put into my reservation requests.

Thanks.

Most is the standard rooms are in the north wing overlooking the service area. I would request the north wing on a high floor to get your best view.

The other rooms are on the 4th right over the check on desk. These have no real view other than rooftop.

Hope this helps.

Brian.

4th or higher you can see mK fireworks

Standard rooms are also lobby rooms with rooftop views

1) There are a limited number of Standard rooms at WL.
2) The views are
. . . looking toward parking and overlooking roof tops
. . . looking toward truck delivery service area and trees *

* The service area can hear the screech of truck backup alarms
starting at 5:30am. Most look at or through trees. Some room
numbers can see through tree gaps and view higher fireworks at MK.

In Dec we stayed in room 1020. It was a bunk room. We had a view of a small pond and could see some (not a lot) fireworks above the trees. If we looked at our far left we could see the service area but we didn't hear anything. The best part about it was the room was about 50ft from the laundry room and ice/vending, 75ft from the pool and CS. 100ft from the lobby. The boat and bus stops were very close. I usually want a higher room for a better view but we actually loved this room. A few years ago we stayed concierge and had a room up higher to the left of this room and we had a nice view of the fireworks but looked over the service area.

4062 and/or 4064 -- On the north outside, 4th floor, just off the lobby, halfway between the lobby elevators and the elevators by Roaring Fork. Very convenient!!!

standard view in the back..but could see the fireworks... nice resort overall, but i didn't care for the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter