WL to parks and park to park question

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Hi all

Just when I thought I had it all down I have questions. Prompted by another thread is there a bus from MGM to WL and if so does anyone know the stop.

Also is WDW running a bus from park to park. IIRC I took a bus directly from AK to MGM in October. I read recently that we not longer have that option. I plan to park hop a bit during our next visit and the park to park option would be ideal esp from AK to the other parks. Obviously MGM and Epcot are accessible by foot or boat and MK and Epcot via Monorial but I am wondering about bus from park to park.

TIA
TJ

There is a bus from WL/FW to the Studios. At this current time, it is stop 10 at the Studios, but that is subject to change. Refer to signage at the load zones to confirm.

There are also park to park transportation between ALL parks. (The caveat is that for MK you have to travel via the Transportation & Ticket Center)

Thanks Tyler- it is often tough to stay on top of the transportation options - Disney has a way of sometimes changing things - just when we think we have it down!

Trekker said:
Thanks Tyler- it is often tough to stay on top of the transportation options - Disney has a way of sometimes changing things - just when we think we have it down!
Indeed... which is why it is SO VERY IMPORTANT to *ALWAYS* read the signs. It would save guests so much time, effort, and confusion. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter