• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL to MK boat ?

carolinesmom04

Earning My Ears
How hard is it to load strollers onto the boat? Can you roll them right on? (Assuming there is space available)

I saw people doing it. Those boats aren't all that big compared to the ones that Fort Wilderness gets. Sometimes they got pretty crowded, so much so that the boat driver had to count people to make sure only X number of people were loaded on the boat.

There are two size boats that serve the WL/MK route. One is the large cruiser(same as the 2 for FW), on that boat you will probably not have to fold the stroller and will be able to roll it right on. On the smaller launch(same as the ones that run the CR/WL/FW route) you will probably have to take the kids out and fold the stroller, there is a step down into the boat so you will not be able to roll on. Don't forget that WL also has a bus for MK, althoug you would have to fold the stroller, it can be faster and if the weather is cold or raining it may be a better choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter