WL Territory lounge

DANAW

Mouseketeer
Are kids allowed at the territory lounge as long as they are sitting at a table--not at the bar? Also, does anyone know the type of beer they have there?
Thanks!

I see a lot of kids there. If they're seated at the tables or couches they are fine.

They've got several beers on draft, the usual Bud/Miller stuff, and they've got Red Hook ale. There's another one I forgot. A wheat beer, maybe.

Strange, I didn't see a single kid in the Lounge when I was there. I personally don't like to see kids in bars.

We stopped in to the Territory Lounge on our last trip and there were kids (well behaved) there with their parents. As long as they aren't sitting AT the bar I don't see a problem. It is a calm lounge, not like a pick up, people getting drunk and obnoxious type place.

Absolutely! I personally like to take advantage of the Cub's Den at WL...let DD stay there an hour or two while DH and I have a few cocktails before dinner. But yes, many people sit in there and have a drink while waiting for tables at either AP or WC...there are kids all over WDW and I think they are welcome just about everywhere.

I love the TL! Have a great trip!:banana:

We stopped in to the Territory Lounge on our last trip and there were kids (well behaved) there with their parents. As long as they aren't sitting AT the bar I don't see a problem. It is a calm lounge, not like a pick up, people getting drunk and obnoxious type place.

Frankly, I think the rule about not sitting at the bar is dumb. What's the difference?

On our DCL cruise, sitting at the bar with his parents was my son's favorite place to be. He loved the high bar stools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter