WL Screen Saver ... Now also for YAHOO!

Thanks Laura! That is wonderful! Made me want to go and change all my DVC ressies! Guess I'll have to wait until next February....

Thanks for your work!

The screensaver is great. It already has me in the mood to be there in Dec. Thanks alot.

Mickey's Dreamers: just sent you PM w/my e-mail address.

Thanks so much!

Can't wait to see/hear it!

:wave:

Thanks for the screensaver.
It works great.
Ty

FYI for anyone interested, Yahoo Mail now allows 10meg filesize e-mails and free storage up to 100mb.

now YAHOO accepts large files.
so if you have a YAHOO email, you can have the screensaver.
Just PM me.
laura

Thank you so much for your gracious sharing of your WL screensaver! It is a pleasant and teasing reminder of all the times we will go back "home".

Laura, thanks again so much. It works perfectly!!! Music makes me wish I was there!! :sad: (Of course I always wish I was there), but this makes it worse!! Thanks again. :wave:

Mickey's Dreamers

Thanks so much for the AWESOME screensaver. The pictures are wonderful! The music is terrific! What a great thing to come home to after a stay at WL.

:wave: Hi Laura,

Thankyou for sending the screensaver...and please say thankyou to your husband too. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter