WL Room Question

tttdizcrazy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can have more than 4 in a standard room at WL if you rent a rollaway bed? My dilemma is that my parents are coming with DH, DD (4), and I on our next trip. We like staying at WL, we have tried others. The only problem is that we would like to stay in the same room and save money, but I think there is a limit of 4 in a room if the child is over 2 yrs.

Hi, There are NO Rollaway beds at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Villas. The Maximum number of people per room is two adults and two children...I hope that helps...

Have a Magical Day...

The deluxe room at the Wl apparently has 2 queen beds and a queen size pull out couch. I am not sure of the price though. Good Luck.

I would suggest the deluxe room-it has 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. It costs a little more but you can often use DC, AAA or other discounts on these types of rooms.

It's worth checking out. You will be very cramped in the regular room!!! (if you managed to try and all stay in a standard room).

IMHO, the standard rooms at WL aren't even comfortable for 4.

Sorry but the deluxe rooms (junior suites) at WL are never discounted b/c there are so few of them. We stayed in one last year and it worked well for us but it would be cheaper and more convenient for your group to get 2 connecting rooms using discounts than 1 deluxe room. We liked it but had 3 adults and 1 3yo. With 2 rooms you would have the benefit of 2 bathrooms and extra room b/c the rooms are small. Another thought would be to rent points at WLV! Good luck!!

I was offered AAA, Disney Club and an AP discount on deluxe room at WL twice :confused:

Just wanted you to know it does happen.

I believe the price I was quoted for AAA discount was $368 per night for October (regular season)-that is about $47 off the rack rate of $415 at that time. She also said there would probably be AP discounts out for that room that would give an even greater discount.

Just call CRO and ask if you do decide to book a deluxe room-a discount may or may not be available for the time that you are going. :D

I got the deluxe at a discounted rate of $399 per night last June (AAA) but decided to book 2 connecting rooms at $180 each (Mousesaver rate). Not only was it $39 a night cheaper, but we also had two bathrooms. The deluxe only has one. Now, we could've gotten connecting rooms at the WL cheaper but we wanted the more expensive "courtyard" view. AWSOME!! I also think that 4 would be very cramped in a regular room. They seem awfully tight to me. JMO;)

We had four in a standard room at the WL in January, and did just fine. :confused:

We aren't very tall or wide people (not insinuating that anyone else is either) but it was very adequate, your typical hotel sized room.

We had a room with a set of bunkbeds, and a queen bed.

Now, if you are planning on spending the entire day in the room, I could see where it would feel cramped. But considering the amount of time you are in the room, with most of the day spent at the parks or down by the pool....it's just fine! :D

I would either try for two discounted standard rooms in the main lodge. Or, try for a discounted two bedroom at the VWL (you could possibly rent points from a DVC member for the two bedroom at the VWL). The two bedroom villas have a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a jetted tub in the master bedroom (nice)!

One bad thing about having four adults in a Junior suite room at the lodge is that extra $25.00 charge for the two extra adults. The vacation club resorts don't have that charge for extra adults in the room.

I would opt for the two room rather than the junior suite. You have two bathrooms and a little more privacy. It would probably be less expensive. It was when I was checking around last year.

Let's not lose site of the fact that there will be 5 of them. None of the "single" rooms in WL will allow for over 4 except the deluxe suite. I think if I were to do it over again, I'd book 2 standards, connecting, in the lodge too. Look at www.mousesavers.com for possible discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter