• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL Room Discounts with Rehab?

Daisy21015

Mouseketeer
We have always gotten a 30% or 40% room discount in January at the WL. Do you think I can still count on this with the room renovations??

It looks like Disney has been more selective with its room only dicounts - only including a limited number of resorts.

We have always gotten a 30% or 40% room discount in January at the WL. Do you think I can still count on this with the room renovations??

It looks like Disney has been more selective with its room only dicounts - only including a limited number of resorts.

I think that you can never count on discounts really. But, I think that the recent 5% discounts may be partially due to the ongoing rennovations, thus, knocking many rooms out of commission as floors are closed to do the renos. They probably don't want, or need, a full capacity. I think that the discounts may go up once the construction is done. But again, I don't think we can ever count on a discount with Disney, especially since they would like to lessen them.

I really wanted to stay at WL this year but have not seen any great discounts. We have AP's and hoped something would come up. We are staying at AKL with a good discount though.

I really wanted to stay at WL this year but have not seen any great discounts. We have AP's and hoped something would come up. We are staying at AKL with a good discount though.

We just stayed there for 11 days last month at 40% discount - military. So, good discounts are still offered there. ::yes::

We had a 40% AP rate at WL last January. I haven't seen any 40% discounts since for the public or pass holders. Only the reported Military discount.

So no, I don't think we can count on what % discounts will be. Usually in the past Late Summer/Early Fall was 40% for deluxe, for AP. This summer it's 35% :sad1:

I have WL booked for October with a measly 3.5% AAA discount. Yes, not even 5%!!! Until AP rates are released, if there are any for WL, then that's the best I could do. ARGH!

We got a 30% pin through email back in April and booked then. They previously sent us like 15% off but no bite lol it may be only a coincidence but since we booked there hasnt been a peep from Disney destinations. we were pricing out quotes but never followed through booking; I think that's why they sent out the pins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter