WL Old Faithful Club Review

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Hi! I am sitting in the lounge waiting for DME back to the airport (so sad), but I wanted to take the time to review my experience with club level.
In a nutshell - LOVED IT! Just the relaxed atmosphere alone was worth the extra cost. The breakfast options were perfect for my family and the snacks and evening offerings were great! We even made light suppers a few nights.

All of the cast members are just wonderful. Kind, helpful, they got to know us and even went the extra mile to make my mom's birthday extra special!

I am really trying to find a way to squeak in a short Christmas trip at WL OFC.

I will post a more detailed report when I have access to my computer.

Sad to be leaving but happy to be planning another trip!!

Glad you had a great time and loved the OFC. Our first CL stay was at the WL OFC and we loved it :goodvibes. I especially love how the lounge seating is arranged around the railing that overlooks the lobby as it's relaxing, IMO, to sit and watch the people come and go in the lobby :cloud9:. Plus the CL CMs are some of the best :thumbsup2.

Hi! I am sitting in the lounge waiting for DME back to the airport (so sad), but I wanted to take the time to review my experience with club level.
In a nutshell - LOVED IT! Just the relaxed atmosphere alone was worth the extra cost. The breakfast options were perfect for my family and the snacks and evening offerings were great! We even made light suppers a few nights.

All of the cast members are just wonderful. Kind, helpful, they got to know us and even went the extra mile to make my mom's birthday extra special!

I am really trying to find a way to squeak in a short Christmas trip at WL OFC.

I will post a more detailed report when I have access to my computer.

Sad to be leaving but happy to be planning another trip!!

Glad you had a wonderful trip! We spent 10 nights in the OFC last month and it is truly a special place! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter