WL honeymoon suite

fairytalebride

Earning My Ears
We are having an intimate wedding in dec. We booked the honeymoon suite at the WL. Does anyone have any suggestions about a certain honeymoon suite room number? I'd like to hear what people have to say about WL honeymoon suites.. good or bad. I have heard some not so great things already. Im getting a bit concerned. Are there any other honeymoon suites around the same price range? Ideally, we'd like to have a view of the castle and lake. Hopefully have peace and quiet also. Is that possible at the WL?

rm 7084 has a good view of the castle.
The honeymoon rooms at WL all are right by the "concierge lounge". There will be seating for guests to eat/drink/relax very close to your door. Sometimes it can get a little loud with people right outside your door.
The honeymoon rooms are not too bad. The balconies seemed to be very private which is nice. The whirlpool tub is big, a bit of a step to get into them. The shower heads are low and kinda awkward, that was one feature I didn't really care for.
I won't comment on the CM's because it was my only stay at WL and I can only compare them to AKL concierge. It may not be fair to judge them on a single stay, but if you see below it should give you an idea of which concierge I think is better wl vs. akl.
If you definately want a "honeymoon room" then I would say go for Grand Floridian over WL. It's a bit more expensive but from what I hear worth it and may provide the peace and quiet with a view of the castle and lake that you are looking for.

I'm a huge fan of the WL but was very disappointed in the honeymoon room. I was lucky to get to tour one back in October and I changed my reservation to the Boardwalk after viewing. It just wasn't very special. The concierge at WL is good but there is no seperate lounge like the other concierge services at Disney.

we looked into a honeymoon room before our homeymoon last year and i was not impresssed. especially for the price. we ended up staying a couple days at the GF and then a courtyard view for 5 nights at the WL it was great and we had extra money left over to enjoy nice meals and souvenoirs. we enjoyed the jacuzzi by the pool and the villas

jen

Just keep in mind that it's NOT a suite - it's a honeymoon room. So if you're looking for a room that's big, or out of the ordinary, this isn't it. The only 2 fairly unique features are that these rooms have a jacuzzi tub and private balcony. Of course, they're a pretty good deal, as far as concierge rooms with jacuzzi tubs go! And if you get a MK view, it really is incredible to sit on your balcony at night, watching the fireworks.
The staff was very helpful and friendly - they got a big box for us to put our wedding things in, and then shipped it home for us, so we wouldn't have to worry about having to tote them home with us. The food wasn't as good as the GF concierge food, but then again, we just used the food as snacks, and didn't even attempt to make real meals out of it.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter