wl honeymoon suite

lovinmylilo

you wouldn't understand, its a disney thing..
this upcoming trip me and dh are staying in the wl honeymoon suite.. have never stayed in this before just a standard conceirge room.. can anyone tell me what is different about it.. is it nice? and if anyone has any pics of it since wl had the rooms remodeled.. thanks so much :goodvibes

cant wait!!!!!!!!

We stayed in the Honeymoon room 10 years ago...on our honeymoon! So, I have no idea what it looks like after the renovations, but here is what I can tell you:

There are only 4 of them, and they are all on the 7th floor of the lobby of the lodge....2 on each side. Because they are the only rooms there, the foot traffic is less, and I would imagine even more so now that they are on the concierge level.

Two of the rooms face the Magic Kingdom (had I known then what I know now...;) ), and two overlook the bus stop/villas. This is where our room was, and we could also see Epcot and MGM in the distance, and even saw some of IllumiNations one night. The Magic Kingdom ones may not have an absolutely clear view, but I'm sure you'd be able to see the fireworks just fine.

Each room has 1 King Bed, which faces the door (as opposed to beds facing the side wall). Your door to the balcony will be on the side wall, instead. The rooms also have a vaulted ceiling, making it feel a little roomier, I think. The sink area was the same, but the bathroom area had a really nice oversized jacuzzi tub, with marble surround. And yes, two average-sized people can fit in the tub together. ;)

And now, the honeymoon rooms are part of concierge.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your honeymoon room!!!!! :)

We stayed there for our honeymoon 10 years ago also. We had one of the two rooms that face the Magic Kingdom. There was this little 1'x1' sized window in the bath/shower that the fireworks fit in perfectly...really cool! :cloud9: Have a wonderful stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter