• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL deluxe room (2 queen & 1 Sleeper sofa)

Disneygrl2738

Earning My Ears
Do the mousesaver discount codes apply to the Deluxe rooms (2 queen beds and 1 queen sleeper sofa)? Is it true that all these rooms are woodsview or are there any courtyard view? Where are these rooms located and what is the best view?

I don't know about the codes (but we did get a discount in December with the Disney Club). We stayed in a deluxe room in December (Room 4166). It was right on the lake, in the south wing. One balcony overlooked the lake (great for the Electric Water Parade), the other balcony had a view of the pool and the geyser (and we watched the fireworks at MK from this balcony).

I'm not sure if the mousesaver codes covers a deluxe room.

Usually, it's standard view or woods view.

Ofcourse, you could always ask about upgrading when making your reservation, but don't be surprised if the rate is higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter