Wl Club Level

Makerpkt

Earning My Ears
What kind of wine is offered in club lounge? Anyone have an updated cl evening menu?

What kind of wine is offered in club lounge? Anyone have an updated cl evening menu?

As much as I love WL CL, I definitely wouldn't book it for the wine. :lmao: They had some pretty cheapy wine. (not Boone's farm for anything, but cheaper). They had a red and a white (merlot and chardonnay I think).

Last summer, we had food such as buffalo chili, venison meatballs, chicken wings, chicken on a stick, scallops wrapped in bacon, etc....the offerings were great. It is my understanding that they also have paella and sushi now in the rotation. :goodvibes

Do not book any Club Level lounge for the wine. They all serve plonk. The nicest wines, comparatively, are at GF RPC. From there, they fall to truly bad (they make Two-Buck Chuck look good). Beyond GF RPC, we have stayed at WLCL, BWICL, BCCL, YCCL and AKCL. At all of these I just drink beer and I am not a beer fan, but the offered beers are better than the offered wines.

I have the Old Faithful Club menus and lounge photos posted on the first page of WL/VWL thread HERE . See Post #1: "Thread Links." And, my WL Pictorial from last month has more OFC photos HERE.

The wine is Columbia Crest and Two Vines. There is a Cabernet, Chardonnay and Merlot. There are always three bottles and they are out from 5-10, but you can always request some anytime.

9d493da9-53aa-4851-b786-7ab297a39329.jpg

We stayed at YCCL in January and were happy to see that they served one of my favorite brands - Mirassou.

Makerpkt said:

We were just at the OFC a few days ago. They serve very drinkable wines. We enjoyed both the Chardonnay and merlot. The evening offering that my dh really liked were the venison sliders. For dessert, the cobblers were very yummy. Lots of real fruit, not overly sweet, just right.

1) I get called "upstairs" to work the Lounge 1-2 times per month.
2) Don't mind it, but not my favorite duty.
3) As for the wine, I can say it is free.
4) Not much else to say, at least that is complementary.

NOTE: Yes, the CM's frequently have to check the quality of service,
merchandise, food, and spirits. It is rough duty, but someone needs to
maintain quality levels. After tasting the Lounge offerings, I rushed for
cheese (and Listerine) to cleanse the palate-mouth-throat-stomach.
The wine is drinkable, but so is Ripple.

TheRustyScupper said:
1) I get called "upstairs" to work the Lounge 1-2 times per month.
2) Don't mind it, but not my favorite duty.
3) As for the wine, I can say it is free.
4) Not much else to say, at least that is complementary.

NOTE: Yes, the CM's frequently have to check the quality of service,
merchandise, food, and spirits. It is rough duty, but someone needs to
maintain quality levels. After tasting the Lounge offerings, I rushed for
cheese (and Listerine) to cleanse the palate-mouth-throat-stomach.
The wine is drinkable, but so is Ripple.

Wow. I don't see Two Vines in any way equivalent to.. Ummm.. Ripple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter