• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL, buses, boats & monorails, oh MY.....

hopelea

I love everything DISNEY!!
I may be one of the few DW fans that enjoy taking the disney transporation. I always plan extra time so I can enjoy all the different types of transporation.

I was thinking about going to EPCOT....we can get on the boat that takes us to Contemporary, hop on the monorail, switch at TTC and then go to EPCOT. Does that just sound crazy?? I know it is a long walk from where the buses park at EPCOT, so I was thinking it would be easier to take the monorail.

I know, the buses will be faster, right? We are used to staying at POP and their bus stop is almost the last one and it is a long walk. Not that I can't use the exercise since I will be on the DDP:lmao:

So, how long do you think it would take us to go from boat, to monorail, switch monorails and end up at EPCOT??

We did that in reverse. Monorail from Epcot to TTC. Resort monorail to Contemporary, then boat back to WL. It took about 1 1/2 hours, but we just wanted to try it, so we didn't care. If I wanted to get to Epcot at opening in the morning, I would stick to the bus. That only took about 20 minutes.

Actually, we always plan a trip to Epcot by boat and monorail from WL - it is so much fun and you just feel like you are on the move .... go for it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter