WL bunkbed room & connecting door?

lexie32

DIS Veteran
Hi do all the WL bunkbed rooms have connecting doors? we have booked a wood view bunk bed room at the wilderness lodge next May, but after nightmare neighbours at our last YC stay I really don't want a connecting door!

Hi do all the WL bunkbed rooms have connecting doors? we have booked a wood view bunk bed room at the wilderness lodge next May, but after nightmare neighbours at our last YC stay I really don't want a connecting door!

Not all of them, no. I would make one of your requests "no connecting door".

Room 3113 is a bunk bed room and does not have a connecting door.

As dansdad posted, put "no connecting door" as a request. If it is the most important request put it as the first (or only) request. Do not request a specific room. If it is not available the room assigners won't know why you requested it and you could be put in any available room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter