WL Bunk Beds

troynkasey

DIS Veteran
Is there more room in a WL bunk bed room compared to a room with two queens? I'm assuming there is, but wanted to check to see if anyone has stayed in both and could give me a clear answer...

We have stayed in both. The rooms are the same size but it feels like a little more room in the one with the bunks. The bunks are not shoved against the wall so there is a space where you can store a bunch of stuff which gets it out of the way which makes you feel like you have more room. Make sense?

I stayed in the bunkbed room and it was greta. My 3 year old slept on the bottom bunk and we threw all the extra luggage on the top bunk and next to the wall.

We have stayed in both. The rooms are the same size but it feels like a little more room in the one with the bunks. The bunks are not shoved against the wall so there is a space where you can store a bunch of stuff which gets it out of the way which makes you feel like you have more room. Make sense?

That's exactly what I was looking for!!! We have two kids, so both beds will be used, so we can't store up top. Our biggest thing is what to do with our luggage once we get things unpacked. It always seems to be in the way...

My SIL had a bunk room on our April trip last year. I would caution you that the beds weren't the sturdiest, or that long. If your kids are much older than 12-13, you might want to rethink the choice, but other than that My2CrazyGirls is right, the room is roomy. We had a party of 11 in three rooms, and often used the bunk room as sort of a planning HQ

HB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter