WL boat

owl0306

Mouseketeer
How late do the boats run from mk to wl? I am debating between WL or a monorail resort. Thanks!

Boats usually run up to an hour after park closing back to the Lodge. We never had any problems getting back by boat. :goodvibes

How late do the boats run from mk to wl? I am debating between WL or a monorail resort. Thanks!

I know that when we were there in July and MK closed at 1 am, the boat captain had announced that the boat would be running until 3 am. So, the norm is probably 1-2 hours after parks closing.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.
We are looking forward to our first stay at VWL!

MaestroTK said:
Good to know. Thanks for the info.
We are looking forward to our first stay at VWL!

I stayed there in 1995 and loved it! I need to try to do a stay there again someday :). Enjoy!

sorry all after I posted this I found the info on the WL faq thread and it says about a hour and half after park closing and the boat from cr to wl is 6:45 to 11:30, so even if the park closes early we could go that route. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter