wl boat

Billpowerrock

Disney Nut
can anyone tell me if the wl boat goes to the cr, i think it does but i cant be sure, and is it easier to take a boat there and monorail to epcot, i love wl and i also love taking the monorail, i really couldnt do disney without going on the mono at least once, thanks alot

The WL boat goes to the MK, at least when we have stayed there. (anyone else?) You would either take the boat to the Poly, GF or to the TT to hop on the monorail. Or you can walk to the CR and hop on the monorail.

I know the FW boat does go to the CR.

Yes there is a boat that goes from the WL to the CR. Its actually a very nice ride...

Yup, I can confirm the boat to CR. took it for Chef Mickey ressies one night.

We stayed at the CR in October and took the boat to WL many
times, also to FW for the breakfast buffet. This year we are staying at the WL, and we will use the boat to CR on our epcot days.

There are 2 boats from WL. One boat is the MK boat and one boat is the CR boat. The boats have different colored flags and there is a sign at the WL boat dock that shows you which flag is which.

In inclement weather where the boats cannot run, buses are added to take guests to MK. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter