Wk of May 3 - WISH Team Walkers and Runners

Sunny: :thumbsup2 Great job on the race and who cares about the time!!!

I have two BL dvds the 30 day shred and the BL workout. I like them both.

I had 4 days off, 2 of them spent not feeling well and had a 24 hour fever thing. All is well now and so back to work I go in the morning.

Tracy

Sunny, WELCOME BACK to road racing! Glad you out there with the rest of us once again!

Way to go team!:thumbsup2

Way to go Sunny! :cool1: Glad you had a good first race back!

Terri

Hi all!

Did an easy 3.4 miles this morning in 27 minutes (right around an 8 minute mile pace). Took it easy and enjoyed it.

I'm having a rather good recovery. Very little soreness except for when going down stairs.

Best,
Jennifer

Thanks everyone :grouphug: You're great team mates!

I did cross training yesterday and a weights class today. I hope to log some more foot miles tonight.

Did 5 miles this morning at a 8 m/m pace. I'm no longer sore, but am trying to be good and not rush recovery. I'm also going to yoga tonight for a good stretch.

Best,
Jennifer

Guess it's my job to bump up the weekly thread.

I did 5 miles at a 7:30 pace this morning. I feel fully recovered and I think that shows it. I'm going to Zumba and Pilates tonight with my friends.

Hope everyone's too busy enjoying Spring to post!

Best,
Jennifer

Hey team,

I got out Tuesday for a 15 mile ride, in 1:14. Good ride.

Today is my usual 8 1/4 mile run. Followed by our evening BBQ/picnic. Yep, we're back to partying after our run. Live to run, run to eat. LOL.

Sunny, glad your back. I hope all goes as planned.

I just got back from just under a 7 mile run. My next run will be a race in FL Saturday evening. I've been running in the high 50's and low 60's here and the last few days it has been between 84 and 92 at 7:00 in Florida. It will bring back memories of the CMM.

Hi everyone. Glad to see the progress continuing. I've been plodding away. It was great to be in WDW this past weekend to put in some steps too.

Next up will be beach training. I love this and will be getting in a good 2-week workout during our annual Cancun trip. Probably not every morning but I'll get on it for sure.

I'm sure hoping to be a bit better prepared for Seattle next month.

Hello, WISH team!!

I had this nice chatty post for you a couple of days ago and IE ate it!!:badpc: It feels like ages since I've posted, LTO is all I can say!

Sunny, FANTABULOUS!! Time, schmine.. YOU DID IT!!! :banana::yay::woohoo:

wellseyprincess/Jennifer, WOW!! What an awesome first half!! :dance3:

FireDancer/Frank, it was so great to meet you at CMM!! You did such an outstanding race in that heat!! What event in FL are you up for?

I'm getting ready for the Delaware half next weekend. As the poster child for older, overweight women everywhere..I will be supporting the rest of the team from the back of the pack! My medal looks just as good as theirs!! :)

Keep up the great work towards your goals..one step at a time!! :goodvibes Anne

FireDancer/Frank, it was so great to meet you at CMM!! You did such an outstanding race in that heat!! What event in FL are you up for?

Anne Good luck with the Delaware half. I will be doing a 5K in Lakeland called the Mayfair classic. It is 7:00pm Saturday night. I was hoping it would cool off a bit by then but I can suck up 3.1 miles in the heat.

I'm getting out of here at 3 to get some past minute running done and then pack for my flight tomorrow morning.

Frank, I hope it went well and at least the heat shouldn't be as bad (well, at least as long) as CMM was.

Maherae, Thanks!

I did 6 miles in 45 minutes (7:30 pace) this morning and am going to see the new Star Trek movie this afternoon.

Hi Anne. Nice to see you cjecking in

Frank You gonna run by Tiger Town at all while in Lakeland? Missed the game Tigers-Indians game last night, but keep seeing replays of Granderson's amazing catch.

Lily You may have the beach to yourself, with some people canceling due to swine flu--so should be nice!

A rainy Saturday here in Michigan. Got in a 24 mile bike ride this morning before it all hit. Right now, a nap is looking mighty appealing....

Maura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter