Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

jimandami

DIS Veteran
I am taking my son to Universal for the first time next month and would love to make shirts that have a Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme. If anyone has one or would like to make one, that would be fantastic! His name is Kaleb and mine could just say Mom if there is space for personalization. Thank you so much for all the hard work you do!!

I have a few that might work for you. Let me know if you would like any of these personalized.

universal_harrypotter_round.jpg

randy_harry_univ.jpg

gorball_harrywizardingworld.jpg

evan_harrypottergroup.jpg

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
I have a few that might work for you. Let me know if you would like any of these personalized.

Could I please get the "Evan" design but 1 for "Paige" and 1 for "Morgan"? Thank you!!!

Amy,

I asked DS and he would like the one with Harry flying on his broom. So, could we please have one with Kaleb and 2012 and one with Mom 2012? Thank you so much!

Ami

Would you be able to do the three characters with harry's wand pointing to the name? I need 4: Chelsea, Dalton, Sydney and Eve if possible. If you happen to do name fills with harry potter design, I was looking for those too, but haven't been able to find them. Thanks a million!

Would you be able to do the three characters with harry's wand pointing to the name? I need 4: Chelsea, Dalton, Sydney and Eve if possible. If you happen to do name fills with harry potter design, I was looking for those too, but haven't been able to find them. Thanks a million!

First of all - welcome to the DIS!! I am flattered to be your first post. Here are your requested designs...

chelsea_hpgroup.jpg

dalton_hpgroup.jpg

eve_hpgroup.jpg

sydney_hpgroup.jpg

chelsea_hpfill.jpg

dalton_hpfill.jpg

eve_hpfill.jpg

sydney_hpfill.jpg

We are planning a trip to Universal and Islands of Adventures. I was wondering if you could make me 2 harry potter designs. I would like the design with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I need one with the name Kiersten and one with the name Laela. Thank you so much!

We are planning a trip to Universal and Islands of Adventures. I was wondering if you could make me 2 harry potter designs. I would like the design with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I need one with the name Kiersten and one with the name Laela. Thank you so much!

Here are your requested designs...

kiersten_hpgroup.jpg

laela_hpgroup.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter