• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Withdrawal.....

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Okay my fellow Disers only you will understand this. I have been so bummed lately. I have been able to check this site everyday, but I have been so busy with work and working late, that I can't really stay on as long as I would like. Is that sad or what? Not only am I having Universal withdrawals, I am now having Dis Universal Forums withdrawals!!!!! What to do?????

Thanks for listening.;)

I've noticed your posts have been slacking off a bit.

One word: Multitask. You'll have to use a laptop so you can surf and post from the bathtub, while brushing your teeth.. ..you can surf and cook at the same time, right?;)

Think outside the box, Spidey!

LOL Jodie!!

SpideyHulk, I too, have noticed the drop in posts you have made the past couple of days. It's been insanely quiet around here!!!! :eek:

I know what you mean though. I was going crazy having the DISmeet with Barry and Motherfletcher knowing that I couldn't post on the DISboards about Universal and it wasn't because we were at Universal! Talk about going crazy! I think we all felt that way though...because we spent the entire lunchtime talking about...you guessed it...Universal!!! :rotfl:

Maybe you and I should spend some extra $ for text messaging on our cell phones so if you ever need to talk Universal during the day, just send a felow DISer a text! :laughing:

LOL.... You guys are too funny. I am trying to make up for lost time, but haven't been able to. I'm glad you all can relate.

That pesky little thing called......work!!!!!:p

I feel ya Spidey! The things we do to finance our Universal jaunts!

I am really ashamed of you Spidey, I mean taking time away from the boards for work? That is so unlike you. I will never forget your post about going by IOA while working and wanting to take time out for a ride on the Hulk. I think that you should trash this work thing, sell your house, buy a lifetime pass to Universal, and spend the happiest days of your life upside down on the Hulk or helping Spiderman save the world. Priorities, my friend, priorities.

Know how you feel Spidey. Snowed under with work too especially as I was off last week - and the build up to Christmas - plays, parties, etc at Nursery means even less time. I like the idea of "Text-a-Diser"!! Much quicker and easier for a quick "fix"!!!..Maybe we should all swop mobile phone numbers then we can text each other while at work........:D

Yeah, Selina, I think it would be really cool. :) I'll just need to invest $8/month for the service, but, worth it. :teeth:

How do you feel today Spidey? You came on for a while.......do you find the withdrawal thing affects your work? Flyfly suffers withdrawals too doesn't she...from her Ghostbusters......It's called...now I can't remember what it's called. Hey Flyfly...what's that Ghostbuster withdrawal thing that's very catchy?

Selina, you are talking about the ever-so contagious GBDT! :eek: Remember what my article said to help keep your condition from getting worse! Looking at Ghostbuster photos, watching the ghostbusters show, talking and drooling over the ghostbusters...:teeth:

That's it...GBDT!! It's funny...but you did get these withdrawals after seeing the GB Show...did you not??! I wonder...if there is a link here.....

Yes...the first symptoms started when I saw the show for the first time...having that cowboy shake his butt in the camcorder lens just did it...you know??

It got progressively worse. Did you know, I saw the show for the first time in October of 2002? In fact, I did not have to see every single Ghostbuster show until August. That's when it got to it's absolute worst...I'd be running out of line from rides...even if it was my cousin's first time at a themepark...JUST to se the Ghostbusters...I ran into a poor little boy on the way to the Ghostbusters...poor kid looked like a deer in the headlights...:eek:

Selina, I need to be with you when you see the show...I need to make sure you don't have a heart attack when you see GIO2 in person for the first time! :rotfl:

Yes I did know. But Ohhhh tell me more!!! You are absolutely right. What if he wiggles his **** at me...what will I do?! and what if he smiles at me with those sooooooo kissable lips...what will I do?! ;)

Pounce on him, girl! Let the "nutty english girl" be released! Let him meet the real you! :rotfl:

Or, you can just smile back. ;) :p

FINALLY SPIDEY!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Selina and I were wondering when you would catch on!!!!!

Spidet...if you go in the "Where is the Ghostbuster Show?" thread, you'll see Selina and I coming up with the entire conspiracy....;) ;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter