with the ticket prices going up on sunday where is the best place to buy????

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
With the tickets going up on Sunday, where do you think is the cheapest place to buy tickets??? thanks so much...

Has Disney confirmed that tickets are going up????????

Where did you hear this? I work at Disney Store, where we sell Disney park tickets, and I have heard absolutely nothing about a price increase.

I called after I read this post and by then member services (I am a DVC member) was closed. They won't re-open until Monday and by then the increase to the annual pass will be $19 or so. I talked to WDW and they confirmed the increase on Sunday and were unable to sell me the renewal because it was a DVC price.

Oh well...at least I bought my husband and son's pass recently. I was holding out on mine because my anniversary date is after we go to WDW in September. They did tell me it is possible to purchase the renewal before the anniversary date (without changing the anniversary date).

Hi, I signed up for mousesavers last week and was waiting for the 15th to get my newsletter with the link to undercovertourist for tickets. However, since prices are going up so soon, could someone please forward me an email of last months newsletter? It would be very much appreciated!

SusanD-

There is a link on the members only website to buy your AP online at the discount. You can buy new or renewal passes through the site.

If you are a DVC member you can buy online from the mydvc.com page and get your tickets before the price goes up. We just did this last night after reading about the increase. I was going to buy my ap when I got there in 3 weeks but I would rather save the money for other things.

Please PM me with your email address and I will forward you the July Mousesavers news letter. It has links for discount ticket along with links for lots of other Disney discounts

I just bought a MYW Hopper at the Disney site at the reg price this morning. I wasn't able to get on the site last night. It kept giving an error message so I thought maybe they were updating the site and prices, but they were not increased as of today. I called our local Disney store last night as I thought I'd be going there for the ticket, but fortunately the Disney site worked today! 4 more days til we leave!!!! :cool1:

Hi.
I deleted my July Mousesavers. This will teach me! I think I read it quickly while getting ready for the DisMeet in Allentown.

Would someone please forward a copy? I'd really like to purchase our tickets today prior to tomorrow's price increase.

nicsmom1500 @ comcast .net

Thanks with pixie dust!

Kim

Not sure of the best place but I just purchased a 4 day plus 2 days free option from undercover tourist for 612.00 AAA had similiar tickets 6 day base for 638.82. Prices are total cost. I don't know if this was the best that can be done, I am hopping to add non experation to at least one day while I am down there.

On www.allearsnet.com , it says that although the prices through Disney will increase beginning tomorrow, that Maple Leaf Tickets won't raise their price until it sounds like Monday. Hope this helps someone who discover too late (tomorrow) that the prices have gone up! :goodvibes

Taken from Allearsnet:

NEW Disney World Ticket Prices to Rise August 6th!
MapleLeafTickets will sell at the old prices through Sunday, August 6th! Today, Saturday, is the last day Disney sells at the old pricing.

popeyeohoh said:
I am hopping to add non experation to at least one day while I am down there.

Just wanted to make sure that you know that if you add "No Expiration" to your pass you must pay the fee for the entire length of your pass. So if you bought a 7 day ticket, you will pay $90 to add no expiration, even if there are only 2 days left on the pass.

I hope that this makes sense...

Bought mine last night!! 2508.00 for 7 10 day non expiring! <4 adults/3kids>
Didnt' add the plus this time because we still have 4 day's left over! :-)

We usually buy our tickets through ticketmania. I've found their prices less than Disney & maple leaf. Mousesavers used to have a link, but they only do maple leaf now. We never had a problem with ticketmania. Their prices unlike Disney has taxes already in the price and charge $6 shipping.

For a family of four going on a 7 day hopper, no expiry was a savings of $58 compared to Disney. Not sure if you would have to order them online today or when they will raise their prices They are also offering the buy 4 days get 2 free. (however additional days on an expiring ticket are only about $1-$2.)

Last year we got adult 10 day, hopper, no expiration, w/ water parks for $358 through ticketmania. :Pinkbounc

I also just started subscribing to Mousesavers and have been waiting for the 15th to buy tickets for our first trip to Disney. Could someone PLEASE give me the link or newsletter? I really appreciate it!!!

mzak4@yahoo.

justplaingoofy said:
Mousesavers used to have a link, but they only do maple leaf now.
I just bought tickets for February from Ticketmania using the Mousesavers discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter