With the recent Wegoshop mess...

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to post it here as well since I first heard about GG on this thread...

We used GG for our trip Dec 3. Cannot say enough about them. Ordering was easy. Communication was excellent. Delivery was flexible (our train was late) and there when we arrived. The guy (Brian, I think it was) was a genuinely nice guy. The order was perfect, he apologized profusely that they were out of a specific brand of water and he had to substitute (not a problem for me as I said substitutions were fine). All items were fresh.

I highly recommend GG and will absolutely use them on our next trip.

angie

We used WeGoShop at the end of October (29th) for a large $300 order (mostly beverages, lunchmeat, donutes,etc) and we had no sooner got into our room at about 3 PM than they were on the phone stating they were leaving the grocery store and could I meet her in the lobby of VWL in about 15 minutes to show her to our room. Everything was exactly as I ordered. She even helped me unpack the groceries for which she received a large tip.

Another thumb's up for Gardengrocer. Brian (owner) delivered the order himself. Everything was correct and he just couldn't have been nicer. Would use them again!

Do either Wegoshop or Garden Grocer deliver alcohol? Just curious if I can get some Smirnoff Twisted or something like that

Another thumbs up to Gardengrocer.com. Received all our items when promised. Their website is amazing for purchasing items. Very easy. They will also get you items not listed on their site.

shellybaxter said:
Do either Wegoshop or Garden Grocer deliver alcohol? Just curious if I can get some Smirnoff Twisted or something like that

Yes, others have stated that you can request alcohol and ask for pricing even though not listed on website.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=962693 Here is another thread of our experience in November with wegoshop.com. i think this set the reorganization process in motion. Hopefully, the new owners have had more success with reliability. I'm glad to see that the reports are very positive. For those who think that some just complain about anything.....we were left high and dry without groceries or even an offer to deliver them later in our stay. We just got a cellphone message saying "sorry, we can't get you your order" left an hour before scheduled delivery. I had a 2 year old and 6 month old at the time. it wasn't about our food, etc. It was about diapers, baby food, formula.... things that after searching the store at VWL we couldn't get unless we took a taxi to a store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter