With a "Wii"nk of his eye, he said.... (update in OP )

Papa Deuce

<font color="red">BBQ loving, fantasy football pla
"I'm not allowed to tell you that we expect a big shipment of Wii's on Sunday, so I won't". ;)

Gamestop. Enjoy.

UPDATE: So I was in Gamestop today and the guy reaffirmed they would have many more in stock tomorrow, but did not know the exact number. He also confirmed that Nintendo sent out a huge shipment to most retailers for tomorrow. He said that Circuit City and Best Buy were expected to have them as well.

Good luck! I hope he is correct!

"I'm not allowed to tell you that we expect a big shipment of Wii's on Sunday, so I won't". ;)

Gamestop. Enjoy.

Geez - I wonder if this is all of them.

My son has been saving his allowance since summer and XMAS money JUST put him over the top.

Now we just gotta FIND one!!! UGH!

Gamestop. Enjoy.

Good luck getting it, I know you've been trying like a fiend to get one!!!! You will have SOOOOO much fun with it.
This was my DS5 opening his Christmas morning
IMG_0379.jpg

Hehehehe I heard sunday for best buy and target as well that's why I mentioned for people to check the sunday ads in the last thread!

Good luck getting it, I know you've been trying like a fiend to get one!!!! You will have SOOOOO much fun with it.
This was my DS5 opening his Christmas morning
IMG_0379.jpg

See, that is the thing. It really looks like FUN for the whole family! ( not just me, like my xbox 360 )

Now I have to decide....where are my odds the best?

Best Buy - Target - or Gamestop?

UGH!

Where you going Papa?

Did he say "we" as in allll GameStops - or we as in this location?

Or did he just say Wii ?

Now I have to decide....where are my odds the best?

Best Buy - Target - or Gamestop?

UGH!

Where you going Papa?

Did he say "we" as in allll GameStops - or we as in this location?

Or did he just say Wii ?

Sorry, but I have a "feeling" he meant all gamestops, which is where I am going. Now I don't know how many people he told, but I do know that he knows I have been looking hard for a long time. And we are kinda friendly.

I'll be there at 11AM, when the doors open.

Sorry, but I have a "feeling" he meant all gamestops, which is where I am going. Now I don't know how many people he told, but I do know that he knows I have been looking hard for a long time. And we are kinda friendly.

Interesting - I appreciate the heads up!

Good luck to you - and me!!! Wii's for everyone!

I would plan on being there a little earlier than opening if you want to have better chances of getting 1 - I work in a mall and used the employee entrance b4 Christmas to get my spot in line ;) The mall opens doors about 1 hour b4 stores for walkers and the line started then. If the store you are asking at is getting upwards of 200 calls a day you can bet there will be people there early so they will be the ones walking away with the wii.

I would plan on being there a little earlier than opening if you want to have better chances of getting 1 - I work in a mall and used the employee entrance b4 Christmas to get my spot in line ;) The mall opens doors about 1 hour b4 stores for walkers and the line started then. If the store you are asking at is getting upwards of 200 calls a day you can bet there will be people there early so they will be the ones walking away with the wii.

This is a strip center store, but I'll be there a little early, for sure.

This is a strip center store, but I'll be there a little early, for sure.

I wonder if EB Games would be getting this too?

Man - i wish I could split myself in 5's - and wait in all those lines!:lmao:

I wonder if EB Games would be getting this too?

Man - i wish I could split myself in 5's - and wait in all those lines!:lmao:

They are owned by the same company. So I would guess yes.

My friend works for Game Stop and he told me that his store would be getting them on Sunday too. He said all of the ones in our area (3 w/i about 3 miles:sad2: ) would have some.

He wasn't sure if it was ALL of the stores, but i think it will be in their ad on Sunday so they all HAVE to have them.
Good luck!!

Great Picture! Thanks for sharing!

Great pun PD, you are sooo clever!! :teeth:

I know the last shipment before Christmas, you had to be in line very early. I left the house at 4 am, and was too late already at Target and Best Buy, the lines were too long. I got lucky at Circuit City though. Good luck to those of you still looking, the whole family will love it when you get one!!!

if you don't get your video game exactly when promised, you can demand an extra controller. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We got two before Christmas at Target. They had them advertised in the Sunday ad, so we got up early, saw the ad and headed out.

We got in line at 6:30am (store opened at 8am). Store had 24 Wiis and we were 7th and 8th in line. The 24th person got in line about 7:30. I mention this because I don't think people tend to look at Target to get the hot electronics. We only had to wait in line for an hour and a half and we got our two Wiis, all the games we wanted and an extra remote.

You might want to check the Target ad in the morning and go stand in line there instead. At least in our area, everybody was standing in line at Best Buy, Game Stop, and Circuit City and nobody even showed up at Target until the last minute.

We were told this same info by EB Games employees (from 2 different stores). Guess where I'll be tomorrow morning to get DH his Christmas present that I was unable to get before Chritsmas! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter