Wishing We Were at the 24 hour Celebration!! So Going in our Imaginations!

scrappinginontario

This morning when we woke up my 6yo DD and I hopped on our imaginary plane and flew to WDW to join all those enjoying the 24 hour Coolest Summer Ever celebration!

We love to talk about Disney and it's neat that she can see the fun of using our imaginations when we can't actually be there.

We're heading to 7 Dwarfs on our imaginary trip. After that it will be it's a small world, Mickey's PhilharMagic and more!

Want to join us? What would you be enjoying if you were at the MK today?

Oh yah, and one of the best parts of our imaginary trips is that there are no lines!! Woot! :)

I do this with my 4 year old sometimes too. We will often watch YouTube videos while we pretend we are on the attraction. If I were there today, I would definitely do 7DMT, BTMRR, Splash and the Country Bears (my 4 year old loves it). We would also ride the Jungle Cruise (which was closed on our last trip) and see the Tiki Birds which we weren't able to fit in last time.

So wish I was there too. Here's a link to watch the party live - warning: it might make you want to be there even more especially when you hear that train whistle:sad:

And I am right there with you - planning the trip in my mind. I'd be on Splash and then headed for Dole Whip number one of many!

So wish I was there too. Here's a link to watch the party live - warning: it might make you want to be there even more especially when you hear that train whistle:sad:

And I am right there with you - planning the trip in my mind. I'd be on Splash and then headed for Dole Whip number one of many!

I'd love to watch that link...even if it does bring on a tear or two. ;) (I couldn't find the link attached.)

Mmmm, Dole Whip! Hadn't thought about those! Cheers!!!:mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter