Wishing I Was In Disney World

beast/del

Mouseketeer
I AM REALLY MISSING DISNEY WORLD TODAY. IT IS JUST ONE YEAR SINCE I WENT I IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER. I WISH I COULD GO AGAIN THIS YEAR FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS? WHO ELSE WISHING THEY COULD SPEND THANKSGIVING DAY WITH NO ONE ELSE BUT THE FAMOUS MOUSE????

4 MORE YEARS TILL I GET TO GO BACK TO THE MAGICAL WORLD!!

beast/del,

We were just there in August and I already wish we were back there.

4 years is a long time. I feel for you.

I'm hoping we can go back next year in November and reinitialized my counter for a hopeful self-fulfilling prophecy(see counter). but it might not happen. and then it will be about 2 1/2 years until we go back, which is way too long !

i feel the same as you and we JUST came back from there on Nov. 8th. hoping to go back next Nov. during so called "jersey week."

Originally posted by Luigi's Girl
i feel the same as you and we JUST came back from there on Nov. 8th. hoping to go back next Nov. during so called "jersey week."

Luigi's Girl,

What is Jersey Week?

I'm missing it today too! Had to cancel our reservations for December this morningdue to circumstances with our company. Good circumstances but all the same am sad I had to cancel. So I will start looking forward to next Dec. and start counting the days...AGAIN!:(

I'm feeling the 'no Disney blues', too! We just went last month but I know how nice Thanksgiving was at Disney 2 years ago and I'd love to see the Christmas stuff!!! And I don't have any current Disney reservations and that's killing me!

If I can just make it to June when school will be out and we'll be MOVING to Orlando!!!!! (and make it through all the things to do to get ready!)

Two weeks ago today I was in the MK and had another day to look forward to. Last week was major Disney withdrawal syndrome. This week has been better but only because I am planning for the next trip in September '05.

BTW, cmonroe, "Jersey week" was 11/1-11/7 when most NJ schools were out on the 4th and 5th. Lots of Jerseyans take the whole week and come down so their kids won't miss so much school. It was a great week for my family. Just got my pictures back yesterday.

Oh, to be in Disney again!!!!pirate:

Originally posted by jmclester
Two weeks ago today I was in the MK and had another day to look forward to. Last week was major Disney withdrawal syndrome. This week has been better but only because I am planning for the next trip in September '05.

BTW, cmonroe, "Jersey week" was 11/1-11/7 when most NJ schools were out on the 4th and 5th. Lots of Jerseyans take the whole week and come down so their kids won't miss so much school. It was a great week for my family. Just got my pictures back yesterday.

Oh, to be in Disney again!!!!pirate:

Thanks jmclester.
A big Amen to that!

I feel your pain! We just returned in September and I've wanted to go back ever since! Unfortunately, my DH is saying that we have to go somewhere else next year. I'm already planning our next trip in my head (I'm determined to get us back there and have faith that I'll be able to wear him down eventually)! My kids think I'm obsessed (and sometimes I'm inclined to agree)!!! I need my Mickey fix!:mad:

IT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT TO KNOW OTHERS FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT DISNEY. JUST THINK OF THE BEAUTIFUL OSBORNE LIGHTS THAT WE MISSED LAST YEAR. HOPEFULLY I GET TO SEE THEM ONE DAY. MY KIDS WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK. AND SO WOULD I. MY HUSBAND SAYS THAT WE HAVE TO VISIT OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD BUT WE ARE SATISFIED WITH DISNEY.

Missing WDW too, we were there end of August of this year. My DH and I will be going back Sept 05, he will be going for work and I will be going because I love WDW and Florida.

Ill join the missing WDW club also. Hopefully if things keep going good at work I may be planning a trip again for next fall!!!

John

I went last year and I wish I were back. Though, next time I do want to go back at beginning of December. It would be wonderful to see all of the Christmas decorations up. And btw beast/del, you writing in caps is a bit annoying.

LoriMistress,

I DON'T KNOW WHY IT ANNOYS YOU THAT I WRITE THIS WAY, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN WAY OF LIFE. THIS SHOULD NOT OFFEND YOU.

I'm really sad to say that I just came back on 11/9 and I feel like..."okay...I can wait a few more years to go back." I mean, I had a great time. I really think its my age. Last time I was 37..this time 43. I was sooo totally exhausted. DS 16 has lost the "magic". DD 14 had some "magic". DS 8 was as exhausted as I was and all he wanted to do was swim in the pool. It was not as great a visit as we've had in years past I seemed to enjoy it much more. I really couldn't handle the running around in the heat. And we picked all the wrong days to go to the parks. They were very crowded during the end of the week. All I wanted to do was hand out at the Poly's pool, listen to the hawaiian music playing and drink my pina colada. Next time I go, that's what I'll do and do minimal running around to the parks. Sigh...but I do wish I was back hanging out at the Poly's pool!!

Oh I'm wishing I had a trip planned too. We were there last NYE and it was magicial. Had a short trip into DCA this summer which was a nice fix but I don't find myself traveling to WDW anytime soon. It makes me so sad!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Last year at this time my family and friends were in Disney too. It was wonderful and I can't wait to go back. You can tell by my timer that it will be a few years before we return and I sure hope the Osborne lights are there. Last year there were no Osborne lights. Oh, by the way, beast/del I understand you typing in all caps cause you are excited when you talk about Disney. Totally understandable.
:wave:

Beast/Del, Tilliet

Nice to see some Louisiana girls feeling my pain too!!

Let's see at this moment last year we were in MK having a blast!!

No Disney this year!!:tongue:

So much has happened since this time last year!!

We finally bought a house, which is hard to do in the suburb that we are in, a decent sized home is 200,000 and that is a 40 something year old home!!

So many other expenses with my 3 DD's.

We want to go back before DD11's back surgery next summer, since we don't know how long after the surgery it will be before she can ride all those rides.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter