Wishing I had done ADRs differently

princessap

DIS Veteran
We are doing a two night stay at the poly in march and I booked ohana's for arrival night and now after reading the changes to menu am wishing I had stuck with 1900 park fare. What is best way to try to get reservation now? Call or online....I would switch to chef mickeys too....have it booked for departure day but then flights got changed and not sure we can fit it in......look every day for something earlier to come up with no luck.

I have a ressie at BOG that I was going to cancel as I don't want to miss MSEP but now cannot change that one either so might cancel it, should I or just skip parade this time?

Thanks.....had it all planned out perfectly without all the changes :

We are doing a two night stay at the poly in march and I booked ohana's for arrival night and now after reading the changes to menu am wishing I had stuck with 1900 park fare. What is best way to try to get reservation now? Call or online....I would switch to chef mickeys too....have it booked for departure day but then flights got changed and not sure we can fit it in......look every day for something earlier to come up with no luck.

I have a ressie at BOG that I was going to cancel as I don't want to miss MSEP but now cannot change that one either so might cancel it, should I or just skip parade this time?

Thanks.....had it all planned out perfectly without all the changes :

The only part of your delima I can speak to is BOG. I would strongly advise you to keep your ADR and skip the parade. Especially if you've seen the parade before. We ate at BOG for dinner in late November and it is officially my new favorite restaurant! Aside from the food, which I found quite good, the atmosphere is enchanting. Just my two cents. Hope everything works out for you!

Thanks! I think my girls will love the castle. they will probably want the fancy drink goblets too!

I honestly didnt like the food at Ohana or 1900 PF to be honest. Food quality was terrible at both places. Selection was bad at 1900 PF. But the characters were SO FUNNY!!! Esp the step sisters. If you still want an ADR for those places, all i can say is KEEP CHECKING. Dont give up. Check multiple times a day, something is bound to come up. I always got what i wanted by doing this.

I agree with the pp about keeping your BOG ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter