• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes: Narcossee's

rubato

DIS Veteran
I was trying to get a ressie at Cali Grill for the Wishes viewing. They are booked solid. So, I got one at Narcoosee's. Is this the second best restaurant for that specific purpose? Also, is the food good? I loved Citrico, so how is it compared to that restaurant? Lastly, is it really child friendly. My son will be 11 and loved Citrico this last January.

Thanks.

I was trying to get a ressie at Cali Grill for the Wishes viewing. They are booked solid. So, I got one at Narcoosee's. Is this the second best restaurant for that specific purpose? Also, is the food good? I loved Citrico, so how is it compared to that restaurant? Lastly, is it really child friendly. My son will be 11 and loved Citrico this last January.

Thanks.

My two boys loved it last November - they were 9 and 15. Yes its kid friendly. I have never been there for Wishes but it has a beautiful view of the MK. We really enjoyed the food and would go back again. We have never eaten at Citricos so can't compare the two. We recommend it.

Very good choice! The food was very good, my 9yr old loved it! Our waiter brought out her drink with a fancy glass and a fancy straw, she was in heaven.

The view of wishes is very nice over the water and made for some fun photos! Enjoy your meal!

It's not in the same league with Citricos in food or service but you should be fine with it. It's much more kid friendly than Citricos. Our last 2 meals here have been very noisy.

Narcossee is our favorite place to eat ans watch wishes.

When wishes starts they let you take your drink out the the patio area and the music is piped in through the speakers. Great view , great people, great food.

Narcossee is our favorite place to eat ans watch wishes.

When wishes starts they let you take your drink out the the patio area and the music is piped in through the speakers. Great view , great people, great food.

Thanks good to know.

Great seafood at Narcossee's. Good on the dining plan for the surf and turf or whole lobster. The whole lobster is incredible, but $58 out of pocket last time I saw. If it's any consolation, that same lobster would probably be $70 at a fancy steakhouse like Morton's.

I think the view of Wishes is better at Narcossees than from the California Grill. Food is great (better than Citricos but not quite as good as California Grill). We have always had excellent service.

Last time we were there you could'nt see wishes from the table,too many people standing in the way but you can go outside and have a nice view.

I think the view of Wishes is better at Narcossees than from the California Grill. Food is great (better than Citricos but not quite as good as California Grill). We have always had excellent service.

I second this (not the Citricos comparison though since I've never been). The view of Wishes from the CG is ok but you get a side view and the fireworks are launched from behind the castle which detracts from the view. Narcoosee is more or less in line with the castle.

Food is great as well. Best place for lobster in WDW.

Was there last Friday and Narcoosse's was great as usual. The food and service were both excellent and it's quieter than most Disney restaurants. Not nearly as loud as Cali Grill. Good view of the fireworks as well.

Thanks for all the replies. I am happy to hear that if you don't get a table by a window, there is someplace you can go see the fireworks. But, of course, I'll still be hoping for that table by the window! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter