Wishes MSEP & 3PM Parade Now on Oct FP+

curious-- I'm only seeing the later EP showing. We have a Crystal Palace ADR at 5:05. Is that the reason it's not giving me a FP option for the earlier show or are they just already all out for the earlier show?

curious-- I'm only seeing the later EP showing. We have a Crystal Palace ADR at 5:05. Is that the reason it's not giving me a FP option for the earlier show or are they just already all out for the earlier show?

When I first was booking, it only gave me the option of the later parade in the 3 choices (I went the route of rescheduling the entire day), so I took it hoping I could change the time. Once I had the later one booked, I went in and was able to change the time to the earlier one. Are you just not seeing it in the choices, or does it not give you the option to change the time once the later one is booked?

Ok, thanks!! I was able to get it after choosing the later one, and then I had to mess around with times so the earlier show would show up.

I really don't like how they just give you the 4 pre-selected options. I think it should be more like ADRs, and they should allow you to book closer FPs. There's no reason I need an hour to ride Winnie the Pooh before selecting another FP! :headache: This is SUCH a headache!!!

Hmm I was trying to do a FP+ last night for MSEP and Wishes and it wouldn't give me the option for both and the 2 other nights is MSEP didn't give me the option either. I have Wishes but it won't let me so the parade. But we will be in Frontierland before so I think we will watch from there and then head to Wishes.

I'm so torn about using FP+ for this.

On the map, I'm not crazy about the Rose Garden being the viewing area. The MSEP area looks better, although I worry about it being too close to the castle. Another poster did say to back up, but we loved the view from further back on Main Street... although we weren't crazy about being packed like sardines on Main Street, unable to move! The man in front of us blocked half my view of the castle by holding his daughter on his shoulders and I literally couldn't move an inch to see around them. (Although I'm NOT blaming him.. glad the little girl had a great view!)

Do the viewing areas allow for more elbow room?

When they take the ropes down around MSEP area, will others crowd into that space?

Maybe it would be best, after all, to use only a FP+ for Wishes to have that dedicated area... but is there really a tree blocking your view??

I don't know what's best!

I know I sounds like a dumbie! butt, I want to know! Why would they have FP+ for the parade and show? is there going to be a special seating area for FP+ people?!?!?!?

I know I sounds like a dumbie! butt, I want to know! Why would they have FP+ for the parade and show? is there going to be a special seating area for FP+ people?!?!?!?

Reserved areas for some things, including parades, and priority access (first in) over standby for others.

sorry by show I meant wishes, so the parade and wishes there is special seating?!?!interesting,...thanks!

freckles04 said:
Also - anyone having any luck getting Illuminations on a weeknight in Oct?

No, I could only book it on a weekend night, but not sure if that's changed since I booked it several weeks ago.

When I tried to add FP for Wishes is said "standby only." Does this mean they are already gone?:(

txcpamom said:
When I tried to add FP for Wishes is said "standby only." Does this mean they are already gone?:(

I haven't seen that before. Does it give you a time to check in? Wondering if they are offering a limited number of standby FP+s for cancellations?

I haven't seen that before. Does it give you a time to check in? Wondering if they are offering a limited number of standby FP+s for cancellations?

No times are listed. On the page where all attractions are listed with bullets to the left to select your picks, instead of a bullet you can select, it just says "standby only" where the bullet would be. No way to select it. When I touch it, it just gives me a description of the show.

I do, however have MSEP listed now with the bullet, but the only time available for it is the second parade.

txcpamom said:
No times are listed. On the page where all attractions are listed with bullets to the left to select your picks, instead of a bullet you can select, it just says "standby only" where the bullet would be. No way to select it. When I touch it, it just gives me a description of the show.

I do, however have MSEP listed now with the bullet, but the only time available for it is the second parade.

interesting...that sounds like it might be booked up. What night was it for? On Friday night I was able to book Wishes & the early MSEP for October 21.

interesting...that sounds like it might be booked up. What night was it for? On Friday night I was able to book Wishes & the early MSEP for October 21.

Oct 26th. It's a Saturday, so I guess it could have booked quickly. Bummer, but that's awesome that you got those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter