Wishes July schedule

aksmith83

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the wishes schedule for July 2016 will be posted? We can book out dining reservations this upcoming Monday and want to try to match a few things up.

The link above is the one to look at. Be aware the hours aren't final and they will continue to change before July. What I've seen in the past in summer is that Wishes is generally pretty consistent at 10:00. What may fluctuate is MSEP adding 11:00 shows in addition to 9:00 on days where they extend MK hours, which they often do in summer.

There's nothing on the schedule, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I would expect fireworks at 10:00, just like every other day in the summer.

So is there no wishes the week of 7/17?

The Wishes schedule is now posted for the first part of the week of 7/24, and there are still no shows posted for the week of 7/17 - they "end" on 7/16 and pick back up on 7/24. The Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party and Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage schedules are the same way. There doesn't appear to be a special event taking place that week. Seems odd...

ETA: Even this travel agent calendar is missing MSEP and Wishes for the week of 7/17. http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_JULY.pdf
Just checked Disney's site, and the week of 7/17 is indeed grayed out for MSEP, too.

Last edited:

Hi has anyone found out anything on that week in July? We have celebration cruise booked that week for wishes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter