Wishes is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
Maybe it sounds corny, but I was tottally taken back by the Wishes fireworks show at Magic Kingdom. Im a 26 yr old male and it actually made me cry. Just the idea behind it and what its trying to say as well as the thought of all those people who put it together that were able to make something so special. I loved it so much that I went back on my own one night because I had to see it again.

I absolutely agree with you !!!!!!!!

I've been going to WDW every year, sometimes more, since 71.

WISHES is the most inspiring and emotional spectacle of fireworks I have seen....ever!!!::yes:: ::yes::
Can't figure out how they make those figures either?

BTW....I have cried too!!

Hope you enjoy my pic below??

I loved it too! I captured it on video (Tink & everything) so I can watch it over & over! Still love it every time I see it!

Wishes just leaves me so peaceful and full of awe and wonder. I bought the soundtrack! It's the best I've ever seen anywhere.

Bethand family
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I agree with you. DH and I (29 & 32) get welled up during Wishes. The part that sets us off is the Hercules portion. We call the song Go the Distance my husband's theme song as he works his way through school.

So I know how you feel!

I love WISHES! The first time I saw it, I just stood there in amazement with my jaw hanging wide open!

It was truly beautiful......

:sunny:

OMG!!! I totally agree. I don't visit WDW often because of the cost and I was a poor little girl from the projects so this was our first time seeing wishes. Also, I've always wanted to stay at the poly but was never in a financial postion to be able to until a few years ago so this trip DH said I could book the Poly (9 Days-Yay), so while watching wishes, it got to me so much that I turned to him with tears in my eyes and told him that my wish already came true and then he wiped the tears from his eyes and gave me a kiss. Wait....I'm crying now!!

When I was there in July without my daughter I called her while WISHES was going on and when I came back to the phone I could tell she was teary eyed ....even 1200 miles away it makes people cry. Her first words to me were MOM wipe your eyes...how could she tell she was home. We both cry everytime we see WISHES. It is a tradition.

Can't wait to see it again.

Lori

Now we can't wait to see the special Christmas version of Wishes.

ooh! there's a christmas version?!?!?!

is there an underlying story behind wishes that makes everything so emotional?

I really loved it too!!!

I relive it almost everyday when I listen to the music in my car on the way to/from work. I am looking forward to seeing it again next year because this year I didn't get the full effect because DD #1 had to be held and she couldn't see well, and DD#2 was just getting crabby because it was time for her to go to bed. Next year we will get a better place to see the fireworks so we all can relax a little more and I can enjoy the show a lot more!!!:)

Originally posted by gjerseygirl
OMG!!! I totally agree. I don't visit WDW often because of the cost and I was a poor little girl from the projects so this was our first time seeing wishes. Also, I've always wanted to stay at the poly but was never in a financial postion to be able to until a few years ago so this trip DH said I could book the Poly (9 Days-Yay), so while watching wishes, it got to me so much that I turned to him with tears in my eyes and told him that my wish already came true and then he wiped the tears from his eyes and gave me a kiss. Wait....I'm crying now!!
Omigosh! What a great story! I hope you have a wonderful and magical trip!

...I have tears in my eyes right now!!!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter