Wishes ending?

KingdomKeepersFinn

Disney Extraordinair
Not sure if a thread like this was already created, but I heard a rumor that Wishes! is ending after this year. Has anybody else read, or can confirm this?

Well I was looking around Youtube and other sites, and noticed lots of comments that Wishes was ending this year to make way for a new fireworks show that would feature more lights, sounds, and fireworks. As much as I love Wishes, a new show would sure be pretty cool to see

Well I was looking around Youtube and other sites, and noticed lots of comments that Wishes was ending this year to make way for a new fireworks show that would feature more lights, sounds, and fireworks. As much as I love Wishes, a new show would sure be pretty cool to see[

I agreepixiedust:

WHAT!?! Wishes! is great! Why cant they just add more lights and what not to it? I hope thats not true...:guilty:

I hope Wishes doesn't end, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if it did. I think if Wishes were to end a new show would be developed to integrate the projection system from The Magic, The Memories, and You (which has the potential to be pretty amazing). Hopefully they decide to just give Wishes a makeover, integrating some new tech but keeping the same theme. Here's hoping for Wishes 2.0 :thumbsup2

It wouldn't surprise me after all of the hype over Magical Memories. I have had so many people tell me how much they love it. I think it is neat, but it didn't do as much for me as it apparently does for others... I do believe they are revamping Wishes a bit, though. I'll see what I can find out!

What??? No!!!! I love that song!!!!:mad::love: I sang it during the fireworks on Fourth of July and everyone laughed at me.(Hee hee silly me!:rotfl:)

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
I hope Wishes doesn't end! I love Wishes! A new fireworks show could be cool I guess, but Wishes is my favorite! :sad1:

Not sure if a thread like this was already created, but I heard a rumor that Wishes! is ending after this year. Has anybody else read, or can confirm this?

Wishes can't end! it's been a memory for everyone who's seen it. I also hope that they just make some more additions to it so it's even better!:thumbsup2

Wishes would be a shame to see go, but if they're going to change it up, they better get Spectro back on the streets!

Wishes would be a shame to see go, but if they're going to change it up, they better get Spectro back on the streets!

There's a bit of rumors going around on WDWMAGIC that Spectro will be back by 2013. Hopefully it's true! I haven't seen it in almost 4 years!

There's a bit of rumors going around on WDWMAGIC that Spectro will be back by 2013. Hopefully it's true! I haven't seen it in almost 4 years!

Well that's a relieve, if it's true, now i can sing the song happily!

Yeah, i'm kinda fed up with the Main-street Electrical Parade, but only because I can play it on the piano.

I know what you mean, you just can't help but sing, or hum along. Plus the parade itself was a great as the Halloween one, where the grave diggers send sparks off the ground.

I know what you mean, you just can't help but sing, or hum along. Plus the parade itself was a great as the Halloween one, where the grave diggers send sparks off the ground.

I saw a video of that a long time ago, and it looks nice. But I think I love MSEP and Spectro more tbh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter