Wishes Dessert Party

PolynesianLily

Peace, Love, Disney World
Hi!

I know that you have to pay in advance for this reservation, but if you cancel (not within 24 hours but before) can you get your money back?

And #2 is it worth it?

I believe it has a 48 hour cancellation policy and if you cancel after that you get charged still. Not sure if it is worth it.... trying to get an ADR for March 4/5/6th and not having any luck!

We went in Sept and loved it! The viewing spot is perfect and Tinkerbell appears to fly right over your heads :) The buffet is enormous and everything was delicious. We enjoyed it so much we are going back in May :goodvibes

The viewing spot is perfect and Tinkerbell appears to fly right over your heads :) The buffet is enormous and everything was delicious.

Ditto and here are some pics of what you will experience....
100_0377.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0379.jpg

We did this with my 80 year old in-laws...their first visit to WDW...it was a SUPER experience! Yummy desserts and plenty of hot cocoa (was like 50 degrees in December! LOL!). Plus the view of the fireworks without all the push and shove to get a good spot was about worth the price right there! :lmao:

if you cancel (not within 24 hours but before) can you get your money back?
. . . as mentioned, a 48-hr cancel policy
. . . yes, it is enforced

And #2 is it worth it?
. . . MrsRustyScupper frequently works the Dessert Party
. . . most CM's do not believe it is worth the price
. . . guests must, since they keep booking the venue
. . . you must judge for yourself

Thank you all so much!
We had such a trouble trying to get an appropriate time as well!
We ended up getting 8:05pm, so let's just hope that the crowds are not bad.

Those desserts look AMAZING. Someone is going to have to roll me out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter