Wishes Dessert Party?

I also asked this in the restaurant forum...if you did the dessert party in the summer...

Did you find it to be too hot and humid to actually want to eat the desserts? Were the desserts melting in the heat? Just wondering if it is as fun in the summer months as I would think it would be in the winter. Thanks.

I also asked this in the restaurant forum...if you did the dessert party in the summer...

Did you find it to be too hot and humid to actually want to eat the desserts? Were the desserts melting in the heat? Just wondering if it is as fun in the summer months as I would think it would be in the winter. Thanks.

I answered on your other thread :thumbsup2

We went a few weeks ago. Our experience:

The desserts were okay - nothing fabulous but certainly doable.

The view isn't optimal from the castle perspective, but it didn't matter to us. It was a good view, and the fireworks were spectular. I did this for my parents first trip as a surprise and they LOVED LOVED it.

It wasn't crowded at all. I believe it was right after they opened back up and I don't know if everyone knew they were happening again. I called a week before the date I wanted (a Wed.)

It does get expensive (6 in our party) but it was definitely worth it for the viewing area...having a place to sit and rest while waiting was a huge plus - and not fighting the crowds. I didn't want to "stake a spot" an hour out and this was the solution.

If you've seen them before, I think the dessert party would be a great idea... if you can get in. This is a surprise for my Dbf and we've seen the fireworks over a dozen times.

We're having an early dinner of 5:00pm, and we're using the party at 9:00pm for a late dinner. We figured we would have spent about $25.00 together on hotdogs or snacks that late at night, so the party makes a little more sense to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter