Wishes Dessert Party...why?

When I called and booked the Party for October, I specifically requested handicapped seating because my autistic son is in a wheelchair. Can anyone give me any information on where this is and how it might work?

This will be our first time and can't wait to go, I just hope I don't end up in a Diabetic Coma. I'm a sugar junkie.

We have done it twice and have loved it both times! It has been a wonderful experience on each occasion with great desserts and a cool view for the fireworks.

If you have to get up and fight for a space along the railing-why pay the money? I really want to go but when I read that you can't see the fireworks from your seat (which is part of the reason we want to go) and I have read that sometimes arguments break out to get good spots along the railing...

I really, really want it to be wonderful and to go but if I need to stand anyway and grab a spot I am not getting it.

Convince me we should spend the money and go! I want it to be as good as it sounds. :)

we have been twice and have never seen any arguments.
we have been able to see the fireworks from the seat if we chose also the kids went up but we sat down and had no trouble seeing

We did it in May, there was lots of room for viewing no issues at all. In hindsight we picked a great night to go as the park was packed and it was 95 so we loved the cool spot to sit and lots of cold drinks.

we went in october last year before they had the kinks worked out, i think. we didn't get any of the chocolate covered strawberries b/c they were gone by the time we went through the line (we were about 1/2 way back) and never replinished. the milk also ran out. we weren't seated until about 45 minutes after our adr. everyone was lined up waiting impatiently and getting cranky... but this still didn't contribute to any fights at the railing. everyone played nice.

the price was considerably cheaper than it is now, but i wouldn't do it again even if they were the same... just not worth the cost.

The price for December and on (and maybe earlier) is now up to $36 per adult. Luckily I booked in August and got the lower price.

Where did you see this? :confused3The info below was posted recently.

Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party
UPDATE: The Fireworks Dessert Party is available for dates through December 30, 2010.

The event is subject to availability. Adults 10 and older are $27.68 and children 3-9 are $14.90. This price includes tax, but not gratuity. Gratuity isn't required, but is an option if you so desire.

We are booked for the party in november. Im sure it will be as wonderful as everyone says!

Wonder how they seat you??Do you think it is by when you make your reservation???:confused3

We booked for Dec 8th back in June, but I know it was sold out by August for our date.:eek:

I guess I will find out when we get there. I am looking forward too trying it this one time.:santa:

I am going in October based on MickeyNicki's review. Thats how I learned that it even existed! This is one of the few requests DH had - he likes 'special' stuff like this and how cool that you can sit underneath where Tink flies - I think it it is something worth doing once and most of the reviews I read sounded positive. I know DD, 4, will be thrilled.

for a few bucks you can get a snack and watch it from the beach at the poly! I luv sweets but no way would I pay that much for all sweets and no reg food..it makes me ill just thinking about it...but hey everyone has their own taste for things like that.

I will be surprising the wife on Nov. 20. Reservation is for 9:05 (10:00 show)...for the ones who have already experienced this...with this ressie time, will we be able to get a good seat (so we don't have to stand)?

everyone gets a pretty good seat. Just when the fireworks start some people go to the rail to watch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter