Wishes Dessert PArty Questions...

jill062604

Mouseketeer
Is this still going on? How much? How do we make reservations? Does anyone have pics of the desserts offered? Is it all you can eat? Is there a nice view from there? Thanks so much!!
:):banana::worship::dance3:

It is not currently offered. According to Disney it is "under refurbishment" and may be back sometime in the spring.

I am going to be in the Magic Kingdom on June 30th and I'm hoping that the dessert party is back by then. I will be with two nieces that will be turning 16 and would love to treat them to this!!!
Please advise ASAP!!!

There's nothing to advise at this time, as Disney has not released any definite or even indefinite date for its return.

Is this still going on? How much? How do we make reservations? Does anyone have pics of the desserts offered? Is it all you can eat? Is there a nice view from there? Thanks so much!!

Its all you can eat....good selection and amazing views...it's of course not the "straight on" view that some prefer when watching wishes..but the closeness of tinkerbelle's flight is worth it!!

When they bring it back, it's held at the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. The view isn't straight on, but it's still good. It's all you can eat desserts and drinks (coffee/tea/milk) and I think it was about $40/person (correct me if I'm wrong on that!). As 4 adults, we found it to be a fantastic way to relax before, during, and after Spectro and Wishes. It's not something we'd do every trip, but it was certainly a fun experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter