• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes dessert party extended through Sept!

I really wish my DH liked desserts...he hates them! :confused3 - I would love to book it for our September trip.

Hope they make this a regular thing so during the next trip I can try it with my mom and sis!

Cool I was wondering if you were going to be able to get them or not!

I've been on the edge of my seat :rotfl: :surfweb: so happy they've finally announced this :thumbsup2

I will PM you two and Krissy and her husband with all the details :banana:

Hi Becx N Gav:

Thanks... for the heads up!!! Just booked ours of 10/6/2009.

Mark

No probs, the CM I spoke with was super excited too, that was the only thing I was waiting on and now I can finish my spread sheets and start printing :woohoo:

Good luck to everyone, I think this may well sell out :eek:

I just got mine for October 11th. I am STOKED!! Literally, this trip is going to be a blast!

I've been hoping it would be extended! In the thread you linked to, people were saying they were able to book in October as well. I hope that's the case - a friend & I are heading down mid-October, and that would be a great treat for the two of us.

how will this work with the halloween party dates? won't people attend the dessert party and flow over into the halloween party?

We just booked ours for Sept.5. After we saw the pictures of it, we knew it was something we had to do.

how will this work with the halloween party dates? won't people attend the dessert party and flow over into the halloween party?

I just booked for opening night Sept 4th of MNSSHP. The CM said I would need a ticket for MNSSHP in order to get in, which we have. Now I'm wondering how this is going to fit in the the boo parade? :confused3 there's another thread under the strategies page, which is following this as well.

Anyone know the cost? I am so excited about this. I am going to call first thing in the morning. YAAAAAAA:banana::banana::banana:

i've been on the edge of my seat :rotfl: :surfweb: So happy they've finally announced this :thumbsup2

i will pm you two and krissy and her husband with all the details :banana:

No probs, the cm i spoke with was super excited too, that was the only thing i was waiting on and now i can finish my spread sheets and start printing :woohoo:

Good luck to everyone, i think this may well sell out :eek:
yay
I sent you a couple PM's! Just ignore the second one. I should have checked the threads first. :rotfl:
So we are on for the 26th! Can't wait.:banana:

yay
I sent you a couple PM's! Just ignore the second one. I should have checked the threads first. :rotfl:
So we are on for the 26th! Can't wait.:banana:

So you will be with us? COOl! Can't wait to meet some more disers. We have been looking forward to this for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter