Wishes dessert party cost? location?

megan4777

<font color=red>Apparently I had some sort monster
Can anyone tell me the cost and the location of this? We're thinking about this but not sure of the location (Tommorrowland Noodle Station?) or the cost....we're going in late August/early Sept.

thanks for any help!!:thumbsup2

I was just looking into this....

Adults (10 & up) $22/pp
Children (3-9) $12/pp

So when you calculate dh, two 13yos, a 9yo & myself that comes to $100 plus tax & gratuity!:scared1:

Does anyone know if this is going to be available in August? They dont have any dates listed yet beyond June.
I changed my reservation to POP just so we could have the extra money to do this.
Also can you request a certain table if you are making your reservations 180 days out? Last one...how early do you have to be there? Say your reservation is for 9PM what time should you be there?

We were there tonight. As far as I know you cannot request a table location. There are a limited number of tables and all are good seats, although most people stood at the railing for the fireworks. Very good location for watching the show and we sat and talked to 10-15 minutes after while the crowds cleared out of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter