• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....got it for 10/22 for 6 :) And we always get the 'may be seated at separate tables' pop up when we make reservations. I hope that doesn't mean bad seating.....I'm sure it'll still be enjoyable :)

Thanks for posting that October was open.....I'm so glad I didn't miss it.....YAY!!!!

Yeah...got 10/22 table for two, great that someone posted it, cause I already was in bed as it is midnight here in Germany.:-) but reading forums with my IPad.
So excited, see you at the chocalate fountain.
Greets from Germany

So happy for all of you who got their tables. Fingers crossed I will be as lucky!! Bring on December dates lol So impatient :)

WHEW! I hadn't checked my email or the Dis in the last hour, but thankfully someone on the Dis October FB group gave the heads up.

Got in for 7 of us on 10/17! :cheer2: SOOOO happy!

And I was so excited it didn't go through the first time - I think I accidentally put in my library card number instead of my credit card number. :rotfl2:

I know how you feel...you have everything all set except for THIS! My stay lingers into Nov but I chose my late Oct date because I didn't think I could handle the waiting anymore!! :lmao:

That is smart. I think I would do the same thing.:thumbsup2

And the count down for November starts!

Yay! So glad for all you October people!! I'm hoping for an early November date... so now it's my turn to stalk this thread! I really appreciate all the really good info about this event here. My first Dessert party and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Table of 6 for Oct 22nd for our wedding trip!! Woo-hoo. Thanks to all you lovely people keeping this thread going so I get emails reminding me to check! :cool1:

:thumbsup2Thank you so much for this thread! I just booked Oct 22nd for my husband and I! It is our 14th wedding anniversary and my thirty-something birthday trip! Can't wait! 77 days!:cool1::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter