Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to say thank you to the OP for keeping this going. I used this thread to book our 2011 Wishes Dessert party and of course we got the exact day that we wanted. The same goes for the trip that we took this past May. Here I am trying to book our October Wishes Party and I am still checking in on this thread daily.

So thank you sjs314 for starting this thread, a lot of people including myself depend on it!

Nothing this morning for October :( I'm guessing (based on the dates for the past releases) that it'll be sometime during the first week of August? Looks like a few months have had split releases so I could be waiting as long as the middle of August for our late October booking :(

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this board!

I stumbled across the info about the dessert party about a year ago when I was first putting together information for a trip and I knew NOTHING about it.

Without all of you, I would have been completely lost.

So again thanks.

And to all those waiting patiently on October - I am right there with you!

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for October to open up!! I stalked for weeks until my date opened up.

My family wants to do this November- I was looking at the calendar- we will be in MK on Sunday Nov 18- it's highlighted but then there are "grayed" out days on the November calendar on the WDW website. Does anyone know what days they are having the Dessert Party, makes me think they are having it that night. Hopefully!!!

My family wants to do this November- I was looking at the calendar- we will be in MK on Sunday Nov 18- it's highlighted but then there are "grayed" out days on the November calendar on the WDW website. Does anyone know what days they are having the Dessert Party, makes me think they are having it that night. Hopefully!!!

If it is not grayed out, the party should be held that night. The grayed out nights (most, if not all) are the Halloween and Christmas parties (depending on the date/month). There may be other grayed out nights. It's assumed the party won't be held for whatever other reasons Disney has.

I'm confused. They have to 'release' openings first? I saw that online it allows reservations to be searched, but it comes back with no matches. Is this because it's not 'released' yet or because it's booked up? I'm looking the week of October 24th-30th

I'm confused. They have to 'release' openings first? I saw that online it allows reservations to be searched, but it comes back with no matches. Is this because it's not 'released' yet or because it's booked up? I'm looking the week of October 24th-30th

October is not released yet. Tracking the release dates is the purpose of this thread (thank you OP!). October should be released anytime between this very second and mid-August. Could be later.

I'm looking for October 1 or 4 so, my heart jumps a beat every time I get a notification for a posting. Also, checking 4 times a day. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter