Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are saying is correct, it is an easy way to keep a head count. Many have been trying to see how full their night is so, a list simplfies things. Apparently some people get offended if you use "their" thread for anything other than what they would use it for.

Amen....If I was deciding between 2 nights and I saw one night had 40 people already signed up and the other night had 6 people signed up then thats a no brainer to me. I understand not everyone going is on the disboards but its a help no less.

fatdaddy68 said:
Amen....If I was deciding between 2 nights and I saw one night had 40 people already signed up and the other night had 6 people signed up then thats a no brainer to me. I understand not everyone going is on the disboards but its a help no less.

The Dessert Party is very limited seating and does sell out for most nights very quickly. Even a full Tomorrowland Terrace is better than fighting the crowds in front of the castle or holding your spot for an hour or more only to have someone push in front of you. I can see the point of wanting to go on a less crowded night but more than likely your party night will end up being sold out even if you do switch early on to a less popular night

yes but from what I read the earlier you book the better seat you get so if you can book a less crowded day to start the better your seats might be. Unless I am totally wrong about the seat process???

I'm looking forward to attending in October. And no, I'm not crabby. I can understand where sjs is coming from.

Come on October!!!

Just booked for Sept 2 :cool1:
:dance3: Party of 5 :cheer2:
Thank You Guys so much
The last time I check was Tuesday morning. Disney is so sneaky :snooty:

How do you guys figure out how many seats are left:confused3

yes but from what I read the earlier you book the better seat you get so if you can book a less crowded day to start the better your seats might be. Unless I am totally wrong about the seat process???

I have to wonder though how important seating place is since most get up to stand along the rail which means to see well you can not stay seated anyway :confused3

Being a party of 2 from what I have read those tables are nearest the railing and personally I would rather have a table near the buffet if it means when the Fireworks start I am going to have people come stand in front of me.

We have seen the fireworks plenty of times for me its more about the experience and the desserts lol I made the reservation for the 16th because a friend of mine from facebook is doing it that night so its more about socializing thn the fireworks. I just didn't want to be trapped all the way in the back.

You aren't. At least not according to what the CM told me last time, when I asked how we got lucky enough to be at the railing. He said we must have booked very early. FYI, we were not a party of 2.

I still haven't received an email confirmation for my reservation on 9/15. I just called and was told if you make dining reservations over the phone you don't get an email. That was for online dining reservations only. She told me she had no way to send me one. Has anyone else had this happen?

I still haven't received an email confirmation for my reservation on 9/15. I just called and was told if you make dining reservations over the phone you don't get an email. That was for online dining reservations only. She told me she had no way to send me one. Has anyone else had this happen?

I made my reservations over the phone I never got an email either, but when I go onto disney's website and go under parks and travel I can sign in and see all my reservations and the wishes dessert came up on there.

Based on the three times we've gone, and numerous posts on here, the time/date you book does have an affect on where your table will be. :thumbsup2

I have to wonder though how important seating place is since most get up to stand along the rail which means to see well you can not stay seated anyway :confused3

Being a party of 2 from what I have read those tables are nearest the railing and personally I would rather have a table near the buffet if it means when the Fireworks start I am going to have people come stand in front of me.

Our table was for 4 and we were near the railing. There were also 2 tables to our right that were for 6, so your party size doesn't seem to matter. We have gone when people stood in front of us, and you can still see perfectly from your table (if you're in the front.) We, personally, liked that we could sit and continue to gradually enjoy the buffet and watch the fireworks instead of feeling rushed so we could go stake out our spot at the railing and then have to stand to watch.

I had a party of 7 last year and we were in the front by the railing right were tinkerbell flies over. We were so close to the railing that no one could come in front of us and watch. I did book very early. Now come on Nov!!! I prob still have two months to wait but i'll be one of the first since i stalk this thread!

I see October dates on the calendar (online booking) but it says no times found. Does that mean that the October dates are open and already full? :(

I see October dates on the calendar (online booking) but it says no times found. Does that mean that the October dates are open and already full? :(

NO. That means those are the dates they will book when it opens. It just says no times found because the slots haven't opened for booking. Just go to thread tools and click subscribe for this thread. When it opens, someone will post. Keep checking throughout the day--seems to load in the afternoons--to see if you are the one who will book first and let everyone else know it is open.

No you are ok. Oct hasnt opened up yet. Keep an eye out here you u will know when they become available.

We have never done this but have heard its really nice so if we are going 2nd week in December when should i start checking for a reservation? Thanks in advance!!

We have never done this but have heard its really nice so if we are going 2nd week in December when should i start checking for a reservation? Thanks in advance!!

I would start checking around the last week in Sept. but, it will probably be between the first week to the end of the second week in Oct. before you can book.

I never got a confirmation email for my reservation for 8/31. I made mine online and it shows up with the rest of my reservations...hoping this is just a small glitch and that I'll still be okay come August :)

I havent been here in a few days... but here`s mine!

September
1-
2-
3-
4-
5- MLinDisney Party of 2
6-
7-
8-
9- Princess_Ariel_85 party of 2
10-
11-MNSSHP
12-
13-
14-MNSSHP
15-
16-LovingDisney2012 (4), fatdaddy68 (3)
17-Chellewashere (3), Princesskimmy (2)
18-MNSSHP
19-
20-JaimeA party of 5, dreamndisney party of 2
21-MNSSHP
22-
23- TeamBlack party of 8,
24-
25-MNSSHP
26-Tyzzle party of 6
27-
28-MNSSHP
29-
30-MNSSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter