• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to move mine to the 23rd so I called. Just FYI in case anyone cares...l

1. If seats are assigned, she had no way of knowing (does anyone know?)

2. The reservations are at 7:00 because wishes starts at 8:00 (at least on the 22nd and 23rd)

They are sort of assigned, based on party size, but you can move to the railing at time for the fireworks to start.

Got ours! :thumbsup2 Anyone else going to be there on January 11th? :banana:

Thanks to everyone that kept checking in & posted when January opened up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:disrocks:

Finally got my reservation for 1/6. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Disney was starting to stress me out with not releasing the dates. Thank goodness for this thread. lol :thumbsup2

Got ours! :thumbsup2 Anyone else going to be there on January 11th? :banana:

Thanks to everyone that kept checking in & posted when January opened up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:disrocks:

That was my origial date, but it was too close to my Yak & Yeti reservation, so I changed it to an evening when we didn't have a dinner reservation.

Beginning the long wait for my date in March to be released. :surfweb:

Beginning the long wait for my date in March to be released. :surfweb:

I'm right here with you! I am so excited about this - we've never seen the fireworks in the Magic Kingdom, and it is the must do on this trip for me! I just love the idea of being separate from the throngs of spring breakers for this!

:thumbsup2

February was released today! I just booked for Feb 6th!

Congrates & Thanks for posting this, I do not think anyone me included expected them to release Feb so soon after just releaseing January.

I tried my March date but nothing yet :sad2: I guess it was too much to hope that they would have released March too. :laughing:

Thanks a lot!!!...I actually called this morning and the lady told me they couldnt see booking past dec 31st...she even implied that there was a possibility they would not continue the event........thanks a lot....got my reservation for feb 18th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter