Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 24th. was $27.99, a few cents shy of $30.00 after the taxes were added in.

You most likely will not book any party less than around $22.99 per adult, and I really think that $24.99 may be the lowest. I always get the high days. In reality with going Christmas Eve, a $3.00 difference to me is nothing.

As the other poster said, $15.00 is a children's ticket. You won't see that for an adult. Wouldn't want someone hoping for it so they could go, because that won't be happening!!

Congrats to all the December bookers. New we get to sit back and wait!!:woohoo:

I have been lurking for quite some time now and finally decided to join the fun :cool1:

Does anyone have any idea or guess as to if/when this will be added for New Years Eve?

ok, just about one month to go for Jan.... it seems like I have been waiting forever. Anyone know why this is the only reservation that doesn't open up at 180 days like all the others? :confused:

What price is being charged right now? It's listed on WDW site as a range $$ ($15 to $35.99 per person)*.

Has anyone ever gotten it for $15 per person? Do you know what price can be expected for the 2nd week in January?

We are paying 27.99 for adults and 14.99 for the kids plus tax on the 23rd - grand total 107 and change.

HTH!!

Stephanie

ok, just about one month to go for Jan.... it seems like I have been waiting forever. Anyone know why this is the only reservation that doesn't open up at 180 days like all the others? :confused:

My guess is that it's because it's tied to the time for Wishes. Waiting until approx 2 months out means they most liked have the major scheduling changes done.

Just booked 12/17 for the last night of our trip! What a magical way to end it! :tinker:

Thanks to everyone for posting here that Dec opened up!! Because of this thread, we're getting to do this twice - this weekend for our anniversary, and again in December. I can't wait!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I booked December 17th last night!

Just a quick question - anyone know why they have different time slots? I thought Wishes only happened once a night. Our reservation is at 9:00 - should I try to get in earlier?

I booked December 17th last night!

Just a quick question - anyone know why they have different time slots? I thought Wishes only happened once a night. Our reservation is at 9:00 - should I try to get in earlier?

The choices of time slots on the online page are just because different nights have different times. I think people are getting a range of 9-9:15 or 9:30 in order to space our the arrival times of people. Generally, the dessert party starts one hour before Wishes, no matter what time Wishes is. 9:00 is as early as they start for your night, I'd assume.

Just got back from attending the 10/1 Dessert Party.... Impressive!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Now.... For those of you who saw my question a while back.... I was indeed able to "upgrade" my phantom toddler into an Adult by paying the difference.

When I initially booked by Dessert Party Reservation, They had no availability listed for 2, but I was able to get a reservation for 3....so like many parties of 2, I used the Phantom toddler method since toddlers aren't charged.

A few weeks later, I had a friend who was going to be there mentioned they'd like to attend as well since we had an extra seat in our reservation.

Since the Party was sold out, and I didn't feel comfortable risking the people over the phone screwing up the reservation, I ended up going by Guest Relations at DTD the day before my reservation. They were able to look up my reservation via the confirmation number, and change my reservation from 2 adults/1 toddle to 3 adults and charge me the difference for the extra adult right there.

they also printed out a confirmation showing that I was paid for 3 adults which I brought with me just in case I had any problems when checking in for the event.

Have been at work all day - no chance to check. Just called and got 12/22. The earliest time I cuold get was 9pm.

With wishes at 10pm do you think that is enough time? Will all the desserts be gone from the earlier people. over $100 is a lot for 1 hour.

They don't start letting people in until about 1hr before the Fireworks begin. I would highly recommend getting there early though since we were towards the back of the line for people getting let in and by the time we got to our seat and then to the dessert tables they were already starting to run low on some items.

Do you think it is possible to get from the 5:00 Candlelight Processional show to a 7:00 ressie for the dessert party on 12/12?

Do you think it is possible to get from the 5:00 Candlelight Processional show to a 7:00 ressie for the dessert party on 12/12?

I have an app on my phone that tells me the quickest ways to get around WDW and it gives 3 suggestions...

Take Monorail from EPCOT to TTC transfer to MK Monorail...travel time approx 44 mins.

Take Monorail from EPCOT to TTC transfer to boat to MK...travel time approx 38 mins.

Walk from EPCOT to Boardwalk take bus to MK...Travel time approx 32 mins.

Before I checked it I was going to suggest the walk to Boardwalk or even Beach Club as the fastest, just not sure which one is the last stop on the resort loop before heading to MK.

Hope this helps!

It'll be tight.

You wouldn't get out of the Candlelight processional until around maybe 6pm, then would need to get to the transportation method of choice, and wait for it to get there. (general rule of thumb is to allow 1hr for disney transport because odds are slim you'll have a ride waiting for you when you walk up).

You would also need to make sure you have parkhopper tickets because you'd be hopping from Epcot to the MK.

Honestly.... if there is any way you can reschedule either event, I'd do it. Why stress yourself running to make the 2nd ressie?

I got my reservations for 3 on 12/12 :cool1:

I'm so excited. That was the last thing that I was waiting to book. I feel like I almost missed it. I checked Monday night but forgot to check on Tuesday. I just happened to check Facebook on my phone this morning while waiting in a doctors office. I saw that someone was excited they were able to book yesterday afternoon. It was killing me in the doctors office to not make a phone call. I was soooo worried that it would be booked by the time I got home. :scared1:

I have an app on my phone that tells me the quickest ways to get around WDW and it gives 3 suggestions...

Take Monorail from EPCOT to TTC transfer to MK Monorail...travel time approx 44 mins.

Take Monorail from EPCOT to TTC transfer to boat to MK...travel time approx 38 mins.

Walk from EPCOT to Boardwalk take bus to MK...Travel time approx 32 mins.

Before I checked it I was going to suggest the walk to Boardwalk or even Beach Club as the fastest, just not sure which one is the last stop on the resort loop before heading to MK.

Hope this helps!

It'll be tight.

You wouldn't get out of the Candlelight processional until around maybe 6pm, then would need to get to the transportation method of choice, and wait for it to get there. (general rule of thumb is to allow 1hr for disney transport because odds are slim you'll have a ride waiting for you when you walk up).

You would also need to make sure you have parkhopper tickets because you'd be hopping from Epcot to the MK.

Honestly.... if there is any way you can reschedule either event, I'd do it. Why stress yourself running to make the 2nd ressie?

Thanks so much for the input!! I think I am going to go with the party on 12/8 instead.:thumbsup2

We are booked for 11/25 as well. DD(17) and I will see you there :goodvibes

I have a DD15 and DS9 and showed them pictures of it and they are so excited. Then I told them they will get to see tinkerbell and got even more excited.

Don't forget to wear your lime green mickey head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter