Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day showing nothing online. At this point I really think they are going to open August & September together. Or maybe that is just wishful thinking ...

I just got mine for August 26th!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

The calendar is still blacked out online but I typed in the date ... 08/26/11 and it came up! :goodvibes I remember having to do the same thing back in February when I booked the Fantasmic package.

I printed my confirmation and my list of Reservations from the site and it is definitely 8/26. $21.99 per person.

I didn't try to manually input a September date but who knows that may work as well. And I bet if you call, at least August will work.

Finally my plans are officially finalized!

I just booked Aug. 21st!!!!!!!!!!! Like the previous poster said, I just typed my august date in, and it came up! Strange thing though......the only time that came up was 9:10pm. Isn't that a strange time? The fireworks are at 10pm that night. I hope it's okay?????????

Thank you for the post about August being opened up. I did the same thing and manually typed in August 20th and got my reservation for 13 people. I received my email confirmation and all. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much. Hope everyone gets the reservation that they want. :woohoo:

Congrates to everyone able to book for August! :cheer2:

Yippee, :banana::woohoo::cool1: Just called IPO and she looked and we booked for August the 7 at 9:10. Hopefully, I can keep the secret and surprise my hubby.

Looks like the dancing worked. Good luck, hope everyone gets the days they want.

:rotfl:Congratulations for Aug

Sept is not available yet. I tried typing in and nothing. But just incase, I tested with Aug date and availability comes up. Now to Sept count down.

I just got mine for August 26th!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

The calendar is still blacked out online but I typed in the date ... 08/26/11 and it came up! :goodvibes I remember having to do the same thing back in February when I booked the Fantasmic package.

I printed my confirmation and my list of Reservations from the site and it is definitely 8/26. $21.99 per person.

I didn't try to manually input a September date but who knows that may work as well. And I bet if you call, at least August will work.

Finally my plans are officially finalized!

Thanks so much for posting this.. got my confirmed ressie for 08/25/2011...called the IPO because they were supposed to keep checking for me. While I was on the phone she told me they didn't see anything open yet. I told her not to look anymore as I was booking it online!!! YAY :cheer2:

YEAH!!! Just booked August 3rd!! Thanks for the tip about putting in the date!! FINALLY done booking all my ADR's.

:cool1: Finally , after weeks and weeks of daily checking the reservation system we got our August date ! Thanks everybody for posting that booking is available! :banana::cool1::yay::yay::rotfl::woohoo::cheer2:
:wizard::yay::dancer::dancer::dancer::ccat:
:donald::dumbo::tigger::tink::mickeyjum

BTW: I checked several September dates and it seems not to be open right now - so good look for everybody still waiting!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I have been checking several times a day for weeks! I had checked this morning, and then came here, saw the updates, and went back. Successfully booked! :thumbsup2

Be sure to include the zeroes for your date, or it will switch back to today's date. (08/01/2011)

So happy for everyone! I will keep dancin' for everyone waiting for September. They can't possibly wait this long to release future months!

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay:

Entered my date and got it, August 13th for 3!!

The DIS is awesome:cool1:

Thanks SOOOOO much for the tip! Feels great having our ADRs for this after soo long. Hope the event is worth all the frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter