• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should have a contest ! The first person who can book August, September or October wins is/her reservation ...:cool1:

Just kidding of course, :rotfl2: but still....!!!

Buzz

So am I!!!

Just an idea...in the winter we do a little snow dance to hope school is closed. I think I am going to start a Dessert Party Dance...So Dance with me and maybe the Gods will help!

:dance3::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::dance3:

It surely can not hurt :lmao::dance3::banana::banana::banana::cool1::dance3::banana::banana::cool1:

I too am anxiously awaiting Wishes Dessert Party to open up for August!!! As of this minute, it is still grayed out!!!
I will join you here in the please open up August ressies for it dance:cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:party:party:party::simba::simba::simba::stitch::stitch::stitch::donald::donald::donald::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::banana::banana:

I just called; nothing for August today either. I feel silly, but what the heck - nothing else has worked so joining in the "open it for August" dancing. :dance3::cheer2::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::dance3:

Here is my daily post...

I called again early this morning for August...NOTHING!!! NADDA!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:mad::mad::headache::headache:

keep dancing everyone!!!

Just keep dancin'... :banana: :banana: :banana:
Just keep dancin'... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Waiting anxiously for September!

I'll join in. I want my hubby to be happy. Here's hoping we all get the dates we want when they do open.

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::banana::cool1::woohoo::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter