• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I have tried a couple of times to call but after I was on hold waiting for a CM for a little over 10 minutes I hung up.....so frustrating, may have to call in the morning. If it works out I'll let ya'll know.

The closing time at MK on many dates in November have extended an additional hour!

So far on our FDP night the closing time went from 9 to 10 pm. I wonder if the Dessert Party time will change? Its currently at 8, and the MK park schedule still shows Wishes at 9. ugh...

The closing time at MK on many dates in November have extended an additional hour! So far on our FDP night the closing time went from 9 to 10 pm. I wonder if the Dessert Party time will change? Its currently at 8, and the MK park schedule still shows Wishes at 9. ugh...

The dessert party is always an hour before Wishes. It usually stays at 9pm even when hours are extended.

Hi
Do they have the Wishes dessert party in January? If so, when do they offer the reservations. Also, do they do the new Illuminations dessert party in January?

Thanks

Hi Do they have the Wishes dessert party in January? If so, when do they offer the reservations. Also, do they do the new Illuminations dessert party in January? Thanks

The dessert party is held every night they have wishes. Reservations open up at 180 days like all dining reservations and book up very quickly, so if nothing is showing for January it is most likely booked up. I think the illuminations dessert party is ending at the end of this year.

I am still on the hunt for a Nov 1 dessert party for 4 people. I have been checking every day 4-5 times a day for the past month. I know there is still the possibility for cancellations but I just get so downhearted when it never shows up. :sad:

As Dory says, "Just Keep Swimming" *fingers crossed* :scared:

I am still on the hunt for a Nov 1 dessert party for 4 people. I have been checking every day 4-5 times a day for the past month. I know there is still the possibility for cancellations but I just get so downhearted when it never shows up. :sad:

As Dory says, "Just Keep Swimming" *fingers crossed* :scared:

Sooo.... update from this morning.... I GOT THE DESSERT PARTY!!! :worship:

I check for the third time a day on my lunch break and today lo and behold, a party of 4!! I actually sat and stared at my screen in shock for a few seconds before I clicked the "9:00 PM" button. Then after it was over, I called my mom to make sure it showed up on her MDE under the right day. I was terrified that I had selected the wrong date! But it is there and we are going! This trip is already so magical! I am definitely feeling the pixie dust today!!! :hyper::woohoo:pixiedust:

** so lucky** I've been trying everyday for that too. 11/1
Congrats :yay:

Keep trying! I'm sure another one will come open! I checked at least 5 times a day: 6AM, EST lunch, PST lunch, around dinner time and 11PM. Sending good vibes your way!

Keep trying! I'm sure another one will come open! I checked at least 5 times a day: 6AM, EST lunch, PST lunch, around dinner time and 11PM. Sending good vibes your way!

** Thanks! We do have a FP+ for it but with my little ones, thought the dessert party would be more comfortable viewing **

Either way we have BOG for dinner and FP+ for MSEP and Wishes after so we scored either way..

** Thanks! We do have a FP+ for it but with my little ones, thought the dessert party would be more comfortable viewing **

Either way we have BOG for dinner and FP+ for MSEP and Wishes after so we scored either way..

Sounds like a great night either way! We are celebrating 15 years of Disney vacations and I thought this would be something new my Dad would enjoy. I attended one on July 3rd and it was great!

Can someone post a link to reserve the Desserts party? I'm coming up with "Someone ate this page" when I search. Thanks.

Same here - This looks like a minor redesign of this part of the website rather than a removal of the party. You could never reserve the party from the MDE app on the iPhone so this might be a fix for that and/or fix the 6pm time issues which stop booking of restaurants at the same time even if the party is 3 hours later.

The page on the site wasn't working for me either, so I called and was able to secure a reservation. Try calling!:)

The page on the site was working for me either, so I called and was able to secure a reservation. Try calling!:)

Good advice - I had to do that on my 180 days out because I was having other issues with the website.

However the date I'm currently looking at has been booked solid for months - I check about once an hour on the website to see if any openings have appeared. Now I could try calling the CMs about once an hour but they're gonna get tired of me real quick. :thumbsup2 (Although maybe that's a better idea? You can't wear down a computer but you can with an actual CM... "Any openings now? No. Any openings now? No. Any openings now? No. Any openings now? Oh for the love of... OK... I made you ADRs using my Mickey Priority Ultraviolet code... STOP CALLING ME! Oh and have a magical day!" :rotfl:)

Good advice - I had to do that on my 180 days out because I was having other issues with the website.

However the date I'm currently looking at has been booked solid for months - I check about once an hour on the website to see if any openings have appeared. Now I could try calling the CMs about once an hour but they're gonna get tired of me real quick. :thumbsup2 (Although maybe that's a better idea? You can't wear down a computer but you can with an actual CM... "Any openings now? No. Any openings now? No. Any openings now? No. Any openings now? Oh for the love of... OK... I made you ADRs using my Mickey Priority Ultraviolet code... STOP CALLING ME! Oh and have a magical day!" :rotfl:)

LOL! I've been constantly checking online, but decided to take a chance. The date I wanted (Jan 8) had been booked solid every time I tried! The Disney gods must have taken pity on me bc I got this one AND SOMEHOW I found a reservation at BOG yesterday on the website. :cool1:

Now I'm just worried I've been too lucky with these reservations and now I won't get the FP+ to see Anna/Elsa when my window opens bc all the pixie dust is gone.:badpc:

The link is working again. I just randomly decided to try again and got an ADR for my birthday. So happy! Still a little stunned. :earseek: Just randomly searched several dates in January, and there is availability for several days. I wonder if they opened up more tables recently? I could have booked up to 20 people for my date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter