Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

The Dessert Party webpages are so frustrating... I've been hitting the "Find a Table" button on the dates I want (October 13-22) numerous times and SOMETIMES a time slot is available... when I click on the time slot it then tells me "Someone Ate the Page" with a picture of Stitch picking his nose. This has been happening since the 180 day window opened up for me. Arghhhh!

Did u try calling ....maybe this is a sign they are getting ready to open more dates up?? I wish we had a friendly cm on the boards that new more.....

No, I haven't called... so I shouldn't really complain haha...

You could be right though. They could be doing some website maintenance right now because my other dining reservations are "unavailable" on my MDE page. Fingers crossed!

Hmmm I with we could make a panic button on the site that when certain things happen...ex free dining, dessert party ...etc....u could sign up to be alerted by text or email...would me for a nice premium feature...cause every time I see a reply in the thread I think Nov has loaded

I really want to go too to the Wishes one, I have never done it before and I think my boyfriend would love it too. Are you suppose to be able to book in your 180 window? My 180 day is June 3 so I am still waiting.

I really want to go too to the Wishes one, I have never done it before and I think my boyfriend would love it too. Are you suppose to be able to book in your 180 window? My 180 day is June 3 so I am still waiting.

It switched to 180 in October 2013 but, since the September parties were supposed to open up it has been erratic. They opened September and early October all at once. Just have to wait and see what the next month holds for your dates.

I was checking online at 4pm, and got my reservation for Nov. 8, for 4 people.
When I first looked, I was not signed on and it did not show available... so I signed into MDE and it allowed me to make my ressie. :goodvibes

WOO HOO! Got our ressie for 8 people for Dessert Party on November 12th! BOG at 4 pm. We lucked out and did the same itinerary last year. It was awesome. Cant wait. I got both reservations by booking online.

So relieved.:cool1:

Are these 180+10 reservations you're getting or did they open all of November? Can't get later dates to work online. Thanks.

Are these 180+10 reservations you're getting or did they open all of November? Can't get later dates to work online. Thanks.
Yes I di have the 180 + 10, but as of 11:45 earlier today it showed nothing. Either they released more dates or there was a problem with the system.

It must be the +10 that is allowing us to schedule. I said on my previous post, when I tried to schedule it without signing into MDE, it did not show available,.. but when I signed in to MDE, I was able to schedule my date, Nov. 8.

WOO HOO! Got our ressie for 8 people for Dessert Party on November 12th! BOG at 4 pm. We lucked out and did the same itinerary last year. It was awesome. Cant wait. I got both reservations by booking online.

So relieved.:cool1:

That is exactly my hoped for lineup but the next week!

Does it look like there will be dessert parties on MVMCP nights this year? Are there any grayed out dates between November 7 and 12? Thanks!

Yay!!! Just got TDP for November 4th. Thanks for posting about your bookings. That let me know that they opened up the early November dates. Yay!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was Just Able to Book ONLINE Wishes Dessert Party for Wed November 5th 2014. @ 8PM. I guess the online system is working for November Dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter