Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

So we arrive 10/30... today is my 180 day mark... we are staying 10 nights.. I was trying to get the party for 11/8... and it shows no availability already?? Anyone still having a problem scheduling November???

So we arrive 10/30... today is my 180 day mark... we are staying 10 nights.. I was trying to get the party for 11/8... and it shows no availability already?? Anyone still having a problem scheduling November???

we can not book either..... and I was trying to book yesterday... not one day showed anything .... I talked to one of the cm's and she said a lot is not loaded yet

I had a feeling this might happen. I will have the 180+ advantage (and I am still worried) but I think I prefer the old way of making reservations of this where everyone had a fair chance. The only problem with that was we didn't know when it would become available. We got a front row table along the railing last year since I called minutes after it opened-thanks to notifications from the DISboards! Good luck. I feel bad for those staying off-site. They should really find a bigger venue for this or an additional restaurant with a view.

We went for the first time last Christmas and really enjoyed it! After years of trying to get a reservation, finally got lucky, but I told the kids it might be a long time before we get to do that again.
Another viewing/party location would be great...are you listening Disney ??? :laughing:

Our trip is scheduled for Aug 23rd-31st. There was nothing for any days on Both Tomorrow Land and Illumination Sparkling Dessert Parties. Then within two days I got Tomorrow land on Friday the 29th and Illuminations on the 27th :cool1: . There are still a bunch on Illuminations Dessert parties left from the end of August through October if you don't mind not having chairs to sit in and the increased expense. I do prefer the Magic Kingdom's fireworks more.

Hi is this the thread to request / find out about booking cancellations?

Looking for one for our trip this October. No availability for Tomorrow-land terrace fireworks dessert party :confused3

:thumbsup2

Count me in for the November crowd. My 180 day window is this week, so I am interested in when they release the November dates!

My window opened today and nothing was available for booking yet :(

So, MVMCP dates went on sale today. They can't blame the dessert parties not being in the system on the special event parties like they did September. :sad2: Did you call? Did they give a reason?

What I don't understand is the Illuminations Dessert Party is open for November and has availability... has ANYONE reserved for November yet?? Is it possible it's booked already??

What I don't understand is the Illuminations Dessert Party is open for November and has availability... has ANYONE reserved for November yet?? Is it possible it's booked already??

Have you tried calling for the Illuminations Party?

I didn't book for November, but I did for September. I had to call because I couldn't book it online -- unlike the Wishes Dessert Party.

Have you tried calling for the Illuminations Party?

I didn't book for November, but I did for September. I had to call because I couldn't book it online -- unlike the Wishes Dessert Party.

I booked the Illuminations party for Nov 8 a few days ago, but I would prefer Wishes. I was able to do Illuminations online.. I may drop Illuminations because of the lack of selections.. but can't get the Wishes reserved yet..

I talked to a CM this morning. She said the November dates weren't loaded yet. Nobody has booked them according to her. I'm subscribing too. I really want to book this and I'm also having the problem some people are with booking ADR's online and have to call in (I started a thread), so even if it loads, I may not be able to book it in time. Hopefully it all loads at once and we can let each other know.

The Dessert Party webpages are so frustrating... I've been hitting the "Find a Table" button on the dates I want (October 13-22) numerous times and SOMETIMES a time slot is available... when I click on the time slot it then tells me "Someone Ate the Page" with a picture of Stitch picking his nose. This has been happening since the 180 day window opened up for me. Arghhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter