• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I'm a little confused. My reservation is for 8:50pm and the fireworks are at 9:00pm. Does that mean we have to shovel our desserts in in 10 minutes?

When will August open up? Sorry if this question has been beat to death.

The Dessert Party is now booked at 180 Days or 180 + 10 is staying onsite just like your other ADR's. You are required to pay at the time when making your reservation

When will August open up? Sorry if this question has been beat to death.

It's not like it used to be, where you needed to wait for August to open up.

You can now book for any date within your 180+10 time frame.

So we booked for August 2nd a week or two ago, when our booking window opened up-- and got all 11 of us in!! (Good thing; that was our Christmas gift for my inlaws!)

Thank you for the replies but I when I try to book all the dates are grey. It just won't let me do it. Suggestions?
I was looking at August the other day, and it was doing the same when I looked on my phone and on the computer if not logged in, but when I looked it up on my computer through my Disney experience it worked. I think today would only be available through the 18th (or the 18th + depending on your check-in).

Has anyone scored an ADR for July 3rd?? I've been trying for some time with no luck. We did it on the same day last year and loved it. I decided a little late to do it again for this year and may have missed out.

If anyone decides to cancel an ADR on May 18th, let me know PLEASE! My group changed from 4 to 5, so I just need one more space. I've called several times and no luck yet.

If anyone is looking to cancel 3/14, 3/18, 3/19 or 3/21 please let me know. We have a party of 4. Would love to our little girls and watch the show away from the crowd.

Has anyone scored an ADR for July 3rd?? I've been trying for some time with no luck. We did it on the same day last year and loved it. I decided a little late to do it again for this year and may have missed out.

I have an ADR for July 3rd.

Awww I need a reservation for May 28th . All booked up:(. If anyone is canceling please let me know .

Hi all, so I'm bummed that I'm late to the 180-day-out party. I had assumed for our June trip, that I'd have to book at the 60-90 day mark. Figures because I booked the rest of our dining at 180 days but never thought to check for the dessert party.

I tried booking online just now for June but it won't even let me select any dates in June-August. You can select a date in May and it'll tell you it's sold out, but why would June-August be unselectable? I tried calling for clarity and the cast member said that it may have been a glitch in the system for the 180 days, and it might be back to 60-90 days. :crazy2: Can anyone confirm this? I'm looking to book for 5 on June 26. I'm always so on top of this!! Shame on me!

Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Hi all, so I'm bummed that I'm late to the 180-day-out party. I had assumed for our June trip, that I'd have to book at the 60-90 day mark. Figures because I booked the rest of our dining at 180 days but never thought to check for the dessert party. I tried booking online just now for June but it won't even let me select any dates in June-August. You can select a date in May and it'll tell you it's sold out, but why would June-August be unselectable? I tried calling for clarity and the cast member said that it may have been a glitch in the system for the 180 days, and it might be back to 60-90 days. :crazy2: Can anyone confirm this? I'm looking to book for 5 on June 26. I'm always so on top of this!! Shame on me! Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

That seems to be happening a lot when people are viewing on a mobile device. Try getting on a desktop and try to book it like you do with all other ADRs. So selecting "Things to do" once logged into MDE and the choosing "Make Reservations" under the Dining section. I can see availability this way through the end of August.

That seems to be happening a lot when people are viewing on a mobile device. Try getting on a desktop and try to book it like you do with all other ADRs. So selecting "Things to do" once logged into MDE and the choosing "Make Reservations" under the Dining section. I can see availability this way through the end of August.

When I was looking a few weeks ago, this is what happened to me. I wasn't able to view August from my cell phone. Then when I looked on my computer August wasn't showing up. It was not until I used my computer and logged into MDE that I was able to view August dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter